Great News

Johnnyq60, congratulations to you for the great win. USCCA is a great association that will be around for many years and will have your six as long as you pay your premiums. I have met many good folks on here and the employees that Tim has hire are top notch and know the business well. Buy yourself a nice concealed carry piece that you have tried at a range and go to your local FFL and get that beauty. I will not give you any ideas of what you need because i don’t know what you like. But for goodness sakes get something. Good Luck my friend.

1 Like

Thanks @Elbert and I will be getting something as soon as I receive the check. I will post pics then.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

That’s fantastic! Congratulations! Take your time gun shopping. If you have friends that own guns, try to shoot theirs too. You won’t truly know until you shoot it if it’s the one.

1 Like

@Johnnyq60 , I suspect you might be in the same boat with a lot of Americans today - they need ammo more than another firearm. Something to think about … I don’t think there are any restrictions that limit what you can do with it. Another idea is use it for next year’s USCCA membership.

1 Like

Thanks all for the response and support and you all have good ideas and suggestions for me to consider.:+1::+1:

Congrats man I didn’t think they really gave things away.

2 Likes

$500 isn’t enough for much, especially in the current market, but it would make a good down payment on a Sig P229 compact. (something you dog can’t chew up)

2 Likes

Happy for you, never know what a day will bring. Best to you & your family.

1 Like

Thanks again to all USCCA family.

Congratulations brother. I think you were the very first, at least one of the first to welcome me to the fam. Please let us know what you come up with?!

1 Like

Happy for you. I’m sure you’ll pick out something sweet.

1 Like

Absolutely brother @Scott170 and thank you.

Welcome to the family brother @David595 and god bless you and thank you.

1 Like

Bravo and congrats. USCCA is “GOOD”!!!

2 Likes

Alright!!!

2 Likes

Congrats

2 Likes

Congrats, There are many on the market to choose from. Find one that you have always wanted that fits you. Congrats again

1 Like

Welcome to the family @JOinGA and god bless you and thank you also.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Andrea5 and thank you and god bless you.

1 Like