Great News

This is great news! Congrats! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the winners club! It is always awesome to be given a great excuse to buy a new firearm. Especially when the money to do it comes with the excuse! Or you could use it to buy a couple rounds of practice ammo:/

1 Like

Congrats, that’s awesome. I haven’t won anything since I was in 6th grade, and that was quite along time ago. Maybe my number will be called soon

1 Like

Congratulations Johnny! I am glad to see it won by someone who truly appreciates it. Now all you need to do is win the lottery, so you can buy a box of ammo.

1 Like

That’s awesome man!

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Awesome! Enjoy the new firearm… Congratulations!

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Ben25 and God bless you and thank you.

Congratulations

1 Like

Congrats, I’ve been away for awhile, just came back now to find your lucky day! Awesome, be blessed to find something with it! Let us all know what you’re getting out of it!

1 Like

Congratulations Johnny

1 Like

Congrats @Johnnyq60 !

1 Like

Thanks all community brothers and sisters for their congratulations and sharing my happiness. God bless you all.

1 Like

Congratulations.

Only thing I’ve won gun related is two $50 gift certificates from an online gun store. I kept being unable to make a decision and now panic buying they have none of the guns I considered in stock.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats, i am soon to be 49 yrs old and my WHOLE LIFE i have only been lucky enough to catch a cold…

1 Like

Congratulations :clap:!

1 Like

Just thanking all members who responded and share in my joy, God bless y’all and I pray one day to share in your joy when you win the monthly gun giveaway.

Welcome to the family @Leland1 and you are in the right place at the right time.

Congratulations!!

1 Like