GLOCK OWNERS... it's the 3rd Week Of the 9th Month

This post was been withdrawn

7 Likes

LOL @TexasEskimo gotta love the Tupperware :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I like this. Thank you for humor and the chance to laugh. Maybe
Glock one day will develop something that will work like this. I have
used manual parts washer, but this is great idea.

3 Likes

I don’t know. I think the glock will fare better than the tupperware! But it should be field stripped first!

4 Likes

Where’s the ammo? Don’t you “gentle wash” your ammo in the dishwasher? :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: @TexasEskimo just spray some Febreeze in the ammo box, its faster :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s Funny Brian38​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo :joy::clap:
That’s funny !!!

However - did anyone try to clean the gun COMPLETELY with hot water or rubbing alcohol?
Actually it’s not a bad idea. Because this is the only way to get rid of original/factory oil/grease once you take the gun from the box for the first time… OK… of course dish-washing is not a wise idea :joy:

My RIA 1911 came in plastic box, lubed completely in machine oil. I was afraid of shooting it :grimacing:. And alcohol bath helped in 100%.

2 Likes

When we changed from the 1911 to the M9 back in the Eighties, we un-crated weapons that looked like they had been dipped in axle grease. Had to soak them in the solvent tank before we could even issue them. They still required a field strip and good cleaning before we could take them to the range.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that a Glock can be cleaned this way. However, it’s not wise to have anything else in there with it. The firearm will need to dry thoroughly and be oiled and tested. Also the dishwasher will need to be disinfected as well before washing dishes in there.

3 Likes

You clean Glocks? :smiley:

Just joking, us steel and wood folks have to mess with you just a little bit.

3 Likes

Continuing with jokes…
Best name for Glock? Block
:grinning:

2 Likes