Glock 43 mods

Got some goodies for my EDC and installed them last night.

The Tijicon night sights are awesome in low light or total darkness. Got them quite close to center with a nylon punch, but ended up having to borrow a sight pusher at the range for the final adjustment.

The Vickers slide racker does not really stick out that much. I’ve been out almost all day today and didn’t notice any difference in how the firearm feels. However, the functionality is awesome. I really had to focus on quickly racking the small frame G43 before, but now my grip feels very secure and I’m no longer afraid of it slipping.

image image image image

8 Likes

Well thought out additions. I think the Vickers racker works well also. I was a bit worried about snagging on my cover shirt but that hasn’t been the case.

4 Likes

And it’s on a USA model :+1:t6:

3 Likes

Is that a stock slide-stop(release?)? Mine doesn’t have that bump…

I have the Bright & Tough on all my glocks. I tried the HD XR on the G43 thinking the thinner front post would help compensate for such a short sight radius (it didn’t) and the rear sights are serrated and literally chewed holes in several of my shirts. Eventually dumped them for the same B&T sights on the others and never looked back. Love those sights…

3 Likes

I had night fision sights installed on my Glock 43 and some FDE Hogue grips on it also because I have the FDE model Glock and I love the look. Sights also work great.

4 Likes

@Harvey the slide release is aftermarket Double Diamond Extended Slide Stop. Doesn’t Extend too much so it doesn’t snag on anything.

4 Likes

Exactly what I did to mine. I absolutely love it as well. Sites are so much better than the stock sites. Love my Glocks but there stick site SUCK. I always change them first thing

4 Likes