Gang Stalking

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. I have not harmed anyone; I have no misdemeanors or felonies. I’ve been told that someone may not like you and put you on list or it could just be a random sampling. Regardless, something has to be done. My life has also been attempted to be taken to the point I’ve lost count. The worst was being poisoned through a piece of gum in my truck. I was out of town and felt it happening. When I arrived home I was in bad shape and backed into a closet with a shotgun. I was eventually staring across the floor and literally struggling to inhale. Whatever was used, would leave blisters on my forehead the new few days afterwards. I want everyone to consider that this could happen to you, your family or children and I can also assure you that you will be tempted by them to make a bad reaction to it. I sat idle for 8 yrs. trying to figure out who was doing it. I do know some of the parties involved but due to law enforcements actions, I can’t do anything about it until they threaten me and its self-defense.

2 Likes

Also, if anyone can pass this to Tom Grieve and note when he would comment, I would love to hear his opinion on this.

2 Likes

Are you active on social media? Do you have a religious background? Have you been an activist for a cause?
There has to be a logical reason people are targeting you.

4 Likes

Are you active on social media? Yes, Instagram and Linkedin, of which I’m about to close the IG account.

Do you have a religious background? I was raised going to a Southern Baptist Church…Christian.

Have you been an activist for a cause? I have not, I’m a commercial real estate appraiser and hold two designations with the Appraisal Institute and obviously a member of USCCA…

There has to be a logical reason people are targeting you. At this point, definitely a reason but logical has gone out the windows after 11 years.

Also, I know there has to be a vast variety of members on USCCA that several probably have extensive knowledge on security. If you’re an honest good person, that is curious about this and are for hire, please contact me. I have only hit the high spots in the road or if you know of anyone that could help, a references would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

CW

4 Likes

Hey man i was just browing the web for gangstalking and came across this post. I am from Starkville Ms and these people have been gangstalking me since 2016. I have no felonies no wrong doing with the law or court or anything. I work a long job and pay taxes and these people stalk and harass me every time i come out of my apratment. They mob me on the road with there bright lights and one headlights. Im 30 years old at this point and hate even going out just to the grocery store for a simple trip. They try and Intimidate me any time im out in public. I try to laugh a lot of it off but its so extreme some days . And some days your just not having it. I’ve started videoing these cowards again. Just last week i had covid, went to the dr and thats what she said so ive been off work for a week. I went to the pharmacy to pick up the meds she prescribed and when i get out of my car, a short white man in plain clothes with a m@p single stack 9 on the right side of his hip walks in right in front of me. Just sits there not in line talking to another man. I finally go to the register and pay for my medicine and he walks out right in front of me with out doing nothing in that pharmacy. Hes parked right in front of my car so i see his front plate sayd sturgis police or something and pulls out. Its pure Intimidation.

1 Like

Did you seek medical attention, tell them your concern, and have them attempt to determine what was causing your condition?

2 Likes

I have a question. Why do you think they are stalking you? Did you get into a confrontation with them? I am former LE, and would definitely look into it if you reported it to me, although I am in Ohio. To me there has to be some reason they are targeting you. Also, how did they drug you causing you to black out while driving. Were you drinking with them, or did they pay someone to slip it into a drink at a bar or restaurant?

3 Likes

Here’s a thought: if you’ve read The Gift of Fear, the author has his own security company. Might be worth checking it out. I’m guessing he doesn’t come cheap.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Cody49 and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Sounds very familiar…very sorry you’re going through this as well. Just a hint…I would follow Chip Roy in the great State of Texas. He is worn out with the BS…

Very appreciative Sinbad…I will be researching this. Appears to very informative. If I can ever return the favor please let me know.

Well, that’s a very intriguing question. When that happens, you most definitely do not want to be driving…incluiding the next day. I developed a self-storage facility. While working I had a lady drive up looking for a job. I hired her; however, after a month I remembered her from that night. I was either on a table or gurney…have no idea; however, she was in face like it was Halloween almost like she was trying to scare me to death. Come to find out, she is an EMT. I watched her at work and listened allot. So, me calling an ambulance is not an option for me.

This is not legal advice by any means, but if it were me, I would be calling 911.

1 Like

Why do you think they are stalking you? I do not have a clue other than someone that is in power doesn’t like me. I’m a commercial real estate appraiser and every two years I have to take a background check.

Did you get into a confrontation with them? No

I am former LE, and would definitely look into it if you reported it to me, although I am in Ohio. To me there has to be some reason they are targeting you. Also, how did they drug you causing you to black out while driving. Were you drinking with them, or did they pay someone to slip it into a drink at a bar or restaurant? No, was not drinking with them. I was talking a female friend and all of a sudden, I felt a hand on the inside of my leg. She was not American born. I had to ask a few times what she was saying and I finally understood what she was asking. “Do you want to have a threesome.” The next thing that happened was me pushing away from the table as I had that feeling you get at the dentist office when they tell you to count to 100 and only make it few seconds. I have very little memory of it but my house is approximately 12 - 15 miles away and just happened to hit a tree approximately 300 yds from my gate.

just putting it out there, but there has been a LOT of human trafficking cases coming out of MS the last few years. Are you near a college town or tourist hotspots? have defining features and are easily picked out in a crowd that may make you desirable to certain types? If this has been that big of a problem i may suggest buying yourself a drink tester kit. These are common with college age girls to try to prevent date rape. GHB or the likes work for human trafficking just the same as sleezy rapists

3 Likes

We are here to help each other out. Here’s praying things get better for you, brother. Wish I could do something more than post a link.

4 Likes

I am being gang stalked and i have been for over 5 years…
The amount of ppl involved is to large to count. Please contact me. I need help

I have a master’s degree in Criminal Justice and a little bit of experience being a victim of this sort of thing myself. According to my Criminal Justice studies this falls under stalking laws and with stalking laws the police can’t do anything about a stalker unless the stalker makes a direct threat against you or your family. Given the fact that you have evidence such as the break ins you can probably charge them with harassment and theft but it won’t keep them in prison very long even if they get convicted and then they’ll be after you for having them locked up once they get out of prison. You should do what you can to protect yourself. Get a concealed carry permit and a firearm but know that you can only shoot them if they break into your house or if they try to rape you or a third party or if they try to murder you or a third party with a weapon. Stay safe!

4 Likes

im a victim of this evil system too. and what ive noticed is that most of the people employed to do the dirty work are people who are lost. if i see certain people involved in this who i have some background information on, because i already know them or they tell me certain things about themselves, i research their history. its not that hard. and what ive found is that many of them come from some very messed up pasts. their lives and personal histories are more sad than anything else. these are the same people who sit in judgement and find justification for their actions based on lies and manipulation. but they really do know that they are doing wrong. to have to live with the knowledge that instead of trying to get better and overcome the issues they have to deal with they attack and want others to feel what they feel. they dont know how to live without hurting everyone around them. its how they get their power back after once being a victim of abuse, severe poverty or something dark…the typical offender of violent crime thrives off the need to hurt others. that way they themself feel in control again. they then are no longer a victim. its the weakest characters that are enlisted in these hate programs because those that bring them in are aware of their weakness and their need to feel in control. they get rewarded for acts of hate. i used to spend so much effort to try and prove that i wasnt the person that they wanted everyone to believe. then i learned that it didnt matter because no matter how kind i was, no matter how hard i worked and no matter how convincing i was, i was unaware that it really wasnt about a belief that i was bad. it wasnt really about me doing anything wrong at all. it was about greed and jealousy and a shift in how society chooses to find solutions to their own problems which eliminate any potential or promise for growth. i live each day targeted for being normal, or what i used to percieve as “normal,” i have to find within myself an ability to maintain happiness. i have to keep living my life in ways that oppose hate. so i try to ignore it but its in my face often. i learned a lot about myself in this process and that is that i could never in a billion years be so evil. i can hold my head up high knowing that my fate is solid and no matter how hard they try to bring me down to their level i will never succumb nor will i ever just “surrender,” to any organization, person or being other than God. i shall go on and live my life, while doing everything the best i can and know that i have a heart. i have a soul.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @chari and we are glad you are with us.

3 Likes