ATV gang surrounds car

Happens every couple of years. Lets discuss how to defend against this.

5 Likes

Bear spray, firearms and offensive driving, once you know you are targeted all bets are off.
Perhaps us citizens need to start traveling in armed packs. :thinking:

15 Likes

And the Left is targeting the law-abiding citizen… how horrible.

9 Likes

If we continue to provide long leashes, we’ll get more of this. Sickening.

16 Likes

My husband had to reach for his weapon when a motorcycle group surrounded him on the road recently in Central Florida.

7 Likes

Didn’t we discuss this a couple of years ago.
This was my family Christmas shopping plan 2020.

Some minor modifications have been made since Thanksgiving!
The following formation provides better firepower at the flanks!
I encourage all family members to participate! Shopping can be a blast!

If you’re over 70, I recommend a bounding overwatch, patrol sectors and grandchildren as recon units 24 hours in advance. You think the looters aren’t as prepared? Let’s go Brandon.

11 Likes

Any notes to share from the encounter?
I am guessing this was a group of a-holes looking for fun at someones expense, not a “motorcycle club” with recognizable name.

6 Likes

The older we get the more of a target we become, old equates to vulnerable. There are several reports of random attacks on old people, sucker punches, knockout games, etc. and gender makes no difference. You may be forced to defend yourself from a situation you wouldn’t have considered a threat when you were younger. Because you are older that needs to be a factor in your situational awareness assessment.

6 Likes

What caused 30-40 people to act like that against an 82-year old man?

3 Likes

We’re breeding (and encouraging) a country of these people. What’s becoming of our great nation, and the people who live inside of its borders…hint hint) is despicable.

5 Likes

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? Jeremiah 17:9

And make no mistake-- these “people” were indeed sick!

EVERY law-abiding person should carry-- then crime would tank.

8 Likes

Well, to answer your question… Dumbocrats are what happened to this country.

3 Likes

In the movies, we could surround these surrounders! The good troop could then steal their cars and 4 wheelers and include some laser pointers until the folks in blue arrive.

I never dreamed that we’d live in a world where we had to be armed all of the time, everywhere we are.

3 Likes

What are the practical things that can be done?

• avoidance? Probably moot, once you are targeted
  • tactical use of car, to deny the mob ability to attack and to escape
  • weapon use? Problematic on the move and with innocent civilians around
  • seeking protection from police? Also iffy, given police stance
5 Likes

USCCA’s Conceal Carry Magazine (one of the best) has an article in the January 2021 edition entitled “Consider Self Rescue Because No One is Coming to Help”… a very good read.

7 Likes

At least he did try evading them. This is why I’m pushing my wife to get an suv, and stop buying low to the ground sedans. Heavy, powerful vehicles are more resilient, and even if you are forced off the main driving surface, you still have mobility. A 4x4 truck can push its way through traffic, if it came to that.

5 Likes

Yes. Safety, in more ways than just vehicle vs vehicle collisions, is why we won’t even consider a vehicle unless it weighs over 2 tons and rides higher than a typical sedan would.

Window tint is a deterrent also, not knowing who or how many are in the car makes you a less vulnerable (appearing) target than seeing an empty seat or a wife and kids.

6 Likes

Except in some places (hint: California :roll_eyes: ) it has to be just the right tint.

3 Likes

Believe what you will most famous or infamous clubs keep to their own unless provoked most are honorable.

3 Likes

You are not sleeping. It’s really happening. Sad but, true.

1 Like