FYI stay safe

6 Likes

If the White House were “shut down” would we notice any difference? Things could actually improve!

10 Likes

I was just thinking same same Brother…
Hey we could stop this out of Control .gov Spending this way
A Trillion here a Trillion there eventually you are talking
serious money! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No worries Leo, they could have a Weenie Roast (wink, wink, nod, nod!) for all I care.
If they Torch the WH Just please, please, please make damn sure he’s IN THERE FIRST!
Roasted Pudding! HUZZAR!

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

Can you say J6 v2.0?
Of course if it isn’t tied to the Donald nothing will happen to the “protesters”.

4 Likes

Call out the National Guard, wearing Pro-Israel arm bans!!!

3 Likes

Copied from article However, recent reports have uncovered a disturbing plan by anti-Israel activists to not only voice their dissent, but also to silence opposing viewpoints and disrupt the functioning of the White House .
They don’t say what reports. I find this suspicious.

3 Likes

They’re coming to clean house and take out the trash so the House will be clean when Trump comes HOME! :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

BURN IT DOWN! When something is Infested your only option is to Burn it. Make the NEW WH Mar-a-Largo in Fl. We need to start ANEW! New memories, New Sensible Laws, Completely new (less .gov)
The United States of Phoenix needs to rise from the Ashes of this Desiccated Swamp. Too many Blood suckin’ Leeches sucking off the Masses. They WARNED us in the 1700’s it would be this way.
WE WERE WARNED!

2 Likes

Surprised to learn someone thinks the WH is functional.

4 Likes

I think it is fake news. If it wasn’t I think they would have mentioned their source.

The WH Functional? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh, you slay me Larry! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Pave it over!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well to be fair:
Bill Clinton seemed to function pretty good with Monica.
Hunter seemed to function pretty good with the white powder.
…

5 Likes

I think some anti government reports by the media are linked to terrorist organizations

2 Likes