Full story switch seizures

1 Like

Can you legally buy auto sears?

You can if they were manufactured prior to 1986 but you need a tax stamp for them. Unless Gaston Glock invented the switch along with his G17 in the 4 years prior to 1986 any of them would be illegal.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

I have no interest in I a long an AR-15 to fire fully automatic. I’ve always thought it is just a way to waste ammo. But I might like to have one on reserve just in case a SHTF scenario - Chinese invasion.

1 Like

I would like to shoot a full auto pistol, (if it was legal) but have no desire for one. I don’t think it would be easy to shoot accurately at all. Now, a .22 Gatling gun would be another story!

1 Like

Full auto makes you crawl up to the sky. Overrated.

2 Likes

Search YouTube for “9mm gatling gun”. It’s a hand cranked model which they claim is legal. Uses glock magazines. Looks like expensive fun.

2 Likes

I like the one that is 2 Ruger 10/22’s put together. Gatling guns are supposed to be legal, who know what might change. But they are hardly hand held type guns.

1 Like

I recall someplace was selling this type of item as a coat hanger or a wall hanger fort items

1 Like

In my limited experience, a full auto Glock is not as interesting to shoot as an MP5. For me, the Glock was an excercise in spraying a bunch of ammo down range. The MP5 was controllable and accurate.

2 Likes

FA guns are not nearly as fun and exciting when you have to pay for the ammo. I have shot more than my fair share on Uncle’s dime and given that experience there are doggone few needs for FA other than suppressive fire or Boot Scoot and Boogie. There is the occasional OH MFG!!! moment busting into a room but them are few and far between. I’ve gotttn to play with more than a few FA pistols and while fun and a learning curve they are essentially useless as they recoil UP. Give them a fore grip and things get better.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes