Friday Fun: Stranded on a Deserted Island

For fun, if you were on a stranded deserted island what is the one tool (not a boat) would you want to have?

3 Likes

Aww man, that’s hard!

I guess like Tom Hanks…WILSON!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Seriously, I would say gun but, I probably won’t need that, Would water purifier count?

For quick laugh here is a 45-sec clip to the end of castaway we all missed :joy:

9 Likes

Rambo style survival knife.

3 Likes

Is Vodka a tool?

7 Likes

I guess the question first would be: Am I there because I wanna be and don’t necessarily look forward to ‘interruptions?’( a working, sealed meat locker full of good wagyu. I’ll make a fire, somehow. Pick me up in a a couple of weeks everybody’s welcome - bring your own sides.)
or
Am I there and wanna get back to the rest of the world - to someplace I’d rather be! (world distress beacon. Gone and where I wanna be w/in 48 hours.)

5 Likes

Gill Net or maybe 1000’ of para cord. Gill Net!

4 Likes

A roll of paracord

3 Likes

Good answer, you beat me to it

2 Likes

LOL!!! I knew I should have bought the DVD with the extra scenes!

1 Like

A solar powered TV :wink: I don’t plan on letting them “rescue” me too soon.

1 Like

s-l225
@Dawn does an Uber boat count

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I know, right! I never wanna pay the extra five bucks and look at what we missed! hahaha

That would have been funny if that was really on Castaway though! Maybe throw another Wilson in that box! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

How much does that satellite phone cost? Just curious!

Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone 625 on eBay

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

it’s the minutes that will slay you

3 Likes

A pallet of duct tape like on Myth Busters. :smiley:

3 Likes

Unlimited Supply of Gorilla Tape

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

McGuyver, of course.

1 Like