Pocket Dump: One thing?

If you could only carry one piece of survival gear in your pocket, what would it be?

2 Likes

Lifestraw most likely.

4 Likes

Knife

USCCA Community doesn’t agree with me, because “knife” doesn’t have 6 letters :joy:

7 Likes

Leatherman multi tool

6 Likes

Its kind of hard to survive with just one piece of gear in your pocket but if I have a choice it would be a knife because you can always make things with knives such as other sharp objects. Second choice a compass in case you do not know where you are. Well lets see other responses.

6 Likes

Definitely a knife. :dagger:

6 Likes

I can make a knife, a net, a spear everything I need to make other tools but clean potable water so I don’t get dysentery, not so much.

4 Likes

I would have to say youth. I am too old to survive if it is a wilderness situation. But if I were young I would have to agree with @Stanley3 a multi-tool.

4 Likes

With knife I can have a food. With knife I can create utensils and dishes, make a fire and either catch rain water or boil any other and make it drinkable.

6 Likes

My MS-13 challenge coin? Allows free passage through blue states!

7 Likes

Water filter.

3 Likes

Knife. Definitely. In case there’s cake.

8 Likes

Swiss Army knife

5 Likes

Knife.

3 Likes

Tough one!
Walter filter or knife? Hum
Why only one? Lol! :rofl:

3 Likes

A Multitool

4 Likes

Carry $50 bill then. :wink:
Once you find what do you need, you go to Walmart.
Oh… that’s an another problem… You have to carry face masks as well… :smirk:

3 Likes

Tactical Flashlight

For me it would be my flashlight. I’ve been caught in strange places when all of the lights went out and it was beyond dark.

My light can obviously provide light to see but also a blinding light to an attacker, an impact weapon, the battery or lens to start a fire, signalling device…

2 Likes

Smart phone. So I can go on Amazon and order all the stuff other people mentioned and have it delivered to my location by other people I called and asked to bring my stuff that Buster Brown delivers to their house.

6 Likes

Gibbs rule #7 Always carry a knife.

10 Likes