Friday Favorite: Range Bag

image image image

What type of range bag do you use? Duffle bag, backpack, rolling, or??

• Duffle bag
  • Backpack
  • Rolling
  • Other?

0 voters

What’s your favorite range bag?

2 Likes

I might have to look into the backpack or the roller, my range bag is overflowing.

3 Likes

I got click happy and clicked backpack when it was supposed to be duffel bag… I was going to post a pic, but I met my quota of thinking trying to figure out how to change my vote.

2 Likes

I carry the USCCA range bag. Great bag.

5 Likes

LOVE the GPS Tactical range backpacks. Organized, pockets and compartments for everything, pull-out handgun cases, lockable gun compartment. SO organized and all my stuff doesn’t just fall into the bottom of the bag. I don’t ever have to dig for anything and nothing gets ‘lost’. Super durable too.

Heres the 3-gun case:
G.P.S. T1612BPT Tactical Range Backpack, Tan

Heres the 4-gun case, but if you search amazon for “GPS Tactical Tall Backpack” you’ll find it a little cheaper… I like OpticsPlanet and buy from them so they stay in business but Amazon’s doesn’t have a full set of pictures.

Or if you prefer the foam rack instead of individual gun cases, this one:
G.P.S. Handgunner Backpack Black GPS-1711BP

Extra gun cases are available too.

The only drawback to this one is the gun cases are a tight fit for full sized firearm. I keep my Glock G21, Ruger p89, and Canik TP9 in them but its tight. Compacts and subcompacts fit with ease.

GPS has a rolling range bag too, holds 10 handguns :smiley: :laughing:

Heres a link with all the pictures

We both have this Blackhawk bag

1 Like

I only say other, because it is a myriad of horrible excuses for bags.

One pretty nice duffle with the word “MAGS” written on it super big, so I don’t forget them anymore, and paper grocery bags are generally my go to.

I also will shove stuff all around my AR in the case.

1 Like

I love the USCCA range duffle bag. I had 2 of them, and gave one to my fiance Michele. Yinz will never guess what she uses it for…her make-up!!! LOL!!! I’m serious! It’s loaded with her make-up!!! She loves it, and you know what, that’s all that really matters!

2 Likes

Might be dangerous stuff in there… Just gonna say that some of us learned in the '70s that bright blue eye shadow kills :rofl:
Glad she’s happy :grin:

2 Likes

Hey Zee, might be James Bond stuff in there!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

@Jeffrey :laughing:
https://www.ebay.com/i/132489512892

1 Like

That’s a good one!!! Hey Zee, how do I change my profile, cause bad news, I had to sell my Glock!!! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

LOVE IT!!! Maybe I’ll get her that!!!

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face: about the glock @Jeffrey. Good news is they keep making them.
On your phone, you should be able to click on your photo top right corner, then click on the gear icon. You should be able to edit your profile there.

3 Likes

I talked to Don , over the phone, and he guided me thru it. Thanks though Zee!!! He’s such a good guy!!!

2 Likes

I know, but it hurts getting rid of Glock! They are the BEST!!!

1 Like

Range bag? Or range bags… I usually can get most of my stuff in 2 range bags. I use a soft side ice chest for ammo and tools. No ice of course.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

My USCCA bag of course.

1 Like

@Jeffrey, @Zee, @DBrogue - you guys kill me! Thanks for helping each other out while I was enjoying a day in the sun on the bike! By the time I answered Jeffrey’s PM late yesterday afternoon, y’all had it handled!

2 Likes