Franklin Park Mall negligent discharge

BODYCAM: TPD arrests teen who allegedly fired gun in mall, injuring himself and 15-year-old (13abc.com)

3 Likes

So…after reading the article I can guess young man was carrying SIG320 which accidentally went off in his holster.
:wink:

2 Likes

This kid jumps into a dumpster after shooting himself. Just hope he doesn’t run into that garbage truck drive from the other thread.

3 Likes

See, if law abiding adults didn’t own and carry handguns, then this 16 y.o. felon would have never “accidentally” shot himself or this young lady, in a gun free zone.

I feel like it’s all my fault. :crazy_face:

I realize that this incident is not a joke, but the liberal media is. And the liberal prosecutors are. I wonder how many priors this child has. How many times has he had a slap on the hand , and told to be a good boy? Doesn’t Toledo have laws against 16 yo children from carrying guns? How did he acquire this gun? And most importantly has he been released yet and the gun returned to him?

7 Likes

Ah, the mall had adult supervision policy. I saw once in a mall, two cops stopped a group if unsupervised teens and told them to head out. It was well before 2020, but, it can be done.

3 Likes

What other thread?

None of the reports mention if the teen holstered the firearm, nor any mention of type of firearm, so more than likely the accidental negligent discharge ensued from an unprotected trigger guard, unholstered firearm, just stuffed in appendix position in the front of pants (gangsta style) with one in the chamber (irresponsible punk) sitting on a chair, yapping, moving around irrationally, laughing, and some bulk of clothing material pressed against the trigger and "BANG!!! MOO! Teens SHOULDN’T be carrying in the first place, KIDS are IRRESPONSIBLE! :poop: happens!

1 Like

@Don102 which thread was it? I think you posted it. A kid shot someone, ran out the back door of Dickie’s and jumped into a dumpster. Police found him 15 minutes later.

One of the news articles posted.

1 Like

No Sir,
Not me
I posted a sleeping beauty rudely awakened by an early morning trash pick-up
Wasted and Cold but not a shooter.

3 Likes

I’m just not one to jump and run in panic. I want to asses the situation, where is the gun, which way is it going, am I covered here, do I need to move over there…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s this news article. He shot inside the mall food court, ran through Dick’s sporting goods, into the parking lot, across the street hiding in a dumpster.

4 Likes

An employee (@Dicks) should have taken him out w/ a Pickle Ball racket!

Where We get Pickled We Go All! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:No step on my ‘pickle!’ :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Just sayin’

5 Likes