Former NFL Pro Guns Down Five People in SC

2 Likes

Tragic. May God give that family peace in the face of this atrocity.

3 Likes

I don’t want to minimize the tragedy here, and I’m genuinely heartsick when I read something like this. However, my distrust of mainstream media makes me wonder if we are going to see this characterized as a mass shooting, or as something else. 6 dead, including the suspect, and one more hospitalized certainly meets the criterion of a mass shooting, but the optics don’t satisfy the left’s narrative.

5 Likes

Sickening and unnecessary.

3 Likes

Should we bar all NFL football players from owning “weapons of war?” Perhaps we should strip the NFL of liability protections from the behavior of disabled players who suffered concussions? Heck, maybe even let their victims sue the football and helmet manufacturers? “Thoughts and prayers” are no longer enough. (sarcasm)

Heartbreaking tragedy. This is what happens when society turns its back on God.

4 Likes

It is really quite stunning how quiet the media have been on this tragedy. Why would this be so? Hmm? The answer is quite clear. It does not fit the narrative that is being written by people masquerading as journalists.

I’m also wondering. Since us normal citizens have no need for firearms, where was the government to protect them?

I hope intelligent people can see what is happening here, what is at stake. I hope the relatives of this poor family can find peace.

6 Likes

Excellent point, @Paul1, truly excellent! Maybe before they decide to take away everyone’s firearms, they should first prove that they’re capable of protecting everyone. So far, not so much.

6 Likes

You Tube has taken down any videos posted the last two days. :unamused:

Why would anyone bother with YouTube at this point…

2 Likes

The media’s already attributing his actions to head trauma acquired via his former profession. I guess it wasn’t his fault.

4 Likes

Which god?

2 Likes

I see, NFL made him do it. If they sue NFL out of their pants, I wont be upset.

1 Like

The God you can believe in and help you strive to make your life better and will help you treat others with respect. Money and power over others is a false god.

There is only one God. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Yahweh, the God of Israel and his Son, Jesus of Nazareth, the Jewish Messiah. Every head shall bow…every tongue confess.

Careful. Next up, background checks to ask if you’ve ever had head any trauma.

1 Like

I admire your loyalty and would quite enjoy seeing the gods of the world have a battle like used to be on Creature Double Feature back when I was growing up. One god to rule them all, so to speak. Me? I prefer not to be ruled.

2 Likes

Didn’t they want to blacklist all veterans with PTSD from passing NICS.

1 Like

Your choice. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Little known fact in the faux “gun friendly” state of Texas:

If you have ever been knocked unconscious, had a seizure, been in a coma, etc. you are statutorily required to “have your head examined” by a medical review board before the state issues or renews a driver’s license or license to carry a handgun. Having any sort of mood, developmental, or anxiety disorder is a statutory disqualification for the LTC (like mild depression, bipolar disorder, seasonal affective disorder, adjustment disorder, ADHD, dyslexia, or post traumatic stress disorder). But these things are selectively enforced, and there are literally thousands of TX peace officers running around the state with badges and guns with one or more diagnoses from that partial list I just cited…not to mention firefighters, paramedics, nurses, and doctors.

1 Like

@Ken38 Ken, you are a thinking man! Great post!

You’re touching on the great hazard of laws akin to Red Flag laws. Selective enforcement by “boards,” or anyone for that matter, are a grave threat to our 2A rights. Keep in mind, not only is the enforcement selective, but the diagnosis is very subjective as well. That it happens in a state like Texas should keep all of us awake at night.