Former Army JAG: Military Leaders Firing Doctors Granting COVID-19 Vax...

4 Likes

I really don’t get this “vax.” 2 friends recently got covid, one for the third time, the other ones family, wife and 2 daughters. All vaxxed and boostered.

5 Likes

Are you using the classic definition of vaccine or the leftists new perversion of the word?

5 Likes

The classic definition applies to the legitimate vaccines we got as youth.

Now “vaccine” refers to the experimental shots they are pushing under the emergency use authorization.

5 Likes

The standard vaccine is made by growing an inert version of the virus which the body than produces antibodies for, these later work against the active virus when it enters the body. This new “vaccine” is produced using mRNA which instructs cells to produce new proteins. Which we are told will than cause them to produce antibodies, their pretty sure that is all that will happen, probably. And after months of testing have come to this conclusion, definitively, probably.

4 Likes

Note the quotation marks.

5 Likes

And, maybe the next booster will be the effective one, but in the meantime, let’s open up the market to include guinea pi…uh, military and hey, how about 40 pound kindergarten kids.

Wife and I gave up on the medical professionals in 2019. Watched my mom and mother in law get so doped up they lost their minds, and got misdiagnosed and I nearly died in 2019, before successfully curing the issue (skull/ear/skin/jaw infection as shown via CAT scan) with home remedies. Disclaimer…my skin doc is pretty good, and if I’m on a stretcher, yeah, I’ll go :wink:

4 Likes