Flashlights!

OKAY EVERYONE! Anyone know a legitimate website to buy a streamlight Pro-tac HL-X? I have the TLR-6 for my Glock 43. Would really like the help since we have stimulus checks coming in!

2 Likes

OpticsPlanet is a good site.

2 Likes

I just want to make sure, because there was a time when I ordered a phone stand online, and got sent popsicle sticks. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Totally understand. You have to be careful online for sure. I’ve purchased several things from OpticsPlanet and have never had a bad experience.

2 Likes

Okay. I think I found it. Just saving the link till it actually gets voted on and comes through. Thank you! https://www.opticsplanet.com/streamlight-88084-protac-hl-x-usb-1000-lumens-rechargeable-lithium-black.html

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Looks like a sweet light.

1 Like

I bought a tlr-1hl and my X300 on Amazon. Legit product in both cases. Gamble? Possibly, but it’s worked out well so far.:thinking:

1 Like

OpticsPlanet -> :ok_hand:. I’ve never had bad experience with them.

3 Likes

I’m a Surefire advocate myself. Great quality, higher priced than some, some models make great strike weapons, and are never challenged at airports or court houses IE: federal buildings.
The E2D LED defender is a fearsome striking weapon and high lumens for blinding day or night.

1 Like

@Forensic_Wow

BTW you get a discount from them for being a USCCA member

3 Likes

I got my TLR6 from eBay and payed less money for it and works fine. I love it.

2 Likes

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again. Call to order and ask for a discount. OP rocks.

2 Likes

^^^This right here.

OpticsPlanet is solid. Make sure and check the availability of the item that you want (next to the “Add to cart” button usually). You dont want to order something and then find out it wont ship for a month.

I have the HL-X on my “general purpose rifle” and really like it. It offers a good amount of flood for indoors use, and a decent amount of throw for outdoors. Battery compatibility is great too.

If you want to have a look at other options, I posted this video back in 2019 its still mostly up to date that shows the amount of throw/flood from various lights. If you specifically need more throw there are other options…

1 Like

@Johnnyq60 I got my TLR-6 for my Glock 43 at a gun store when the Glock 43X came out. I got the light and laser with a holster for $130. Loved it ever since. Now I just need a carry light and the Protac HL-X Seems like a great carry light.

1 Like

One of the most popular lights are olights and you can get small pocket models with high lumens. Try them out.

5 Likes

I have multiple Olights on my different HD weapons and 1300 lumen count flashlight that I carry as part of my EDC. Very happy with the Olight brand and the nightstick brand.

5 Likes

I run Olight, PL mini 2. 800 lumens, magnetic quick connect/release charger, around $89. Easy to activate ambidextrous paddle switch.

4 Likes

You meant olight right brother.

1 Like

Yes fixed it.

2 Likes

Enlighten me on the streamlight. How many lumins? :bulb: :candle:

1 Like