Flags, who and why? How many?

Any flagged posts are bad and gone? Why, flagger needs to justify. Flagee, must have a rebuttal. Is this fair? 1st amendment at risk, even here.

2 Likes

Not sure. I’ve had some posts removed, and never understood why. I wish someone would take the time to explain it to me, so I can avoid making the same mistakes. Now I’m on the permanent naughty list, and I still don’t know why.

I don’t think it’s a 1A issue, though. USCCA sponsors and moderates this forum, and it takes a lot of time and money to do so. They can do as they see fit.

2 Likes

There are DOZENS of people who have been banned for 1000 years by Dawn. With the new policy of banning people for a week or so I asked a moderator (he knows who he is) if he was going to reinstate any of the people who were basically banded for using facts-- he said they would review each one… do you know how many have been reviewed??? NONE.

The banning craze has gotten better, but a long way to go.

1 Like

I’ve seen this before on other boards and always come back to the same answer. This is USCCA’s board, they can allow, promote, deny, sensor and ban as they see fit. They write their policies and can change and enforce them as they want to. USCCA just like all of the other boards out there have no obligation to allow anyone to say anything on here.

3 Likes

Posts that are flagged by a member are reviewed by any of the moderators here in the Community. Any posts that violate the USCCA Community Guidelines are removed. Typical comment violations that are removed are usually direct attacks towards others in the community. Attacking or insulting others is never acceptable and those comments will be removed.

You are able to view the Community Guidelines here: Community Guidelines

That being said, myself and the other moderators are human. I am not perfect and I can be wrong at times. If something you post is removed and you feel that it should not have been removed, we are always open to having a discussion about that and ask that you reach out to us directly to have a conversation about it.

7 Likes

How can we ban Yoda meme posts? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If I am not aware that what I do is wrong, like drawing gun out of a holster with your fingers on the trigger, I can only assume I am doing it right. Unless I am told that I am doing something wrong, and this is how you fix it.
I say the truth is fine but, how someone provides the truth may be construed as an attack.
Be polite, Be courteous! and have a plan on how to,… OH! BE KIND!

2 Likes

With all due respect, moderators do not follow guidelines and there remains very knowledgeable and articulate members who were banned for 1000 YEARS for citing FACTS and offending snowflakes and trolls with those FACTS. When questioned, one of those banned was told that USCCA wants to give those folk a wider latitude because they need the dialog… WOW!!!

1 Like

What’s that saying-- My Ocean, My Beach.

1 Like

Maybe it is saying that adults don’t need to tolerate unhelpful rhetoric like your post on this lovely forum?

This is a private forum so 1st Amendment may not apply. JMHO :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

But you are just a guest only visiting for a short time.
The ocean and the beach have been there way before you existed and will remain a long time after you!
You see? It is all about perspective!

4 Likes

I’m not saying “Ban” Yoda’s I’m all for freedom of Yoda. I’m just saying freedom of Yoda has consequences.

2 Likes

What about Toy Yodas?

2 Likes

Toyota’s are definitely BANED!

4 Likes

3 Likes