First time going to the range

I picked this up from Amazon. Love it. I fit my 2 pistols, eye, ears and ammo in here. Had room for more stuff too.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here. BTW that is a nice looking bag and the price is definitely right.

2 Likes

This bag caught my eye too, but it was REALLY small so I returned it. Iā€™ve been trying various bags and still searching for backpack-like options.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @JAMES504! One thing to add to your bag is ta multi-tool of some sort. Take some time to read/learn about your firearms and get tools that you might need for quick fixes/adjustments. I got a simple folding hex tool to keep in my bag just in case:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HFRP3G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

A backpack does seem more useful for more than the range (hiking, etc.). But Amazon?!?!?! Hate when my wife gives money to that company!
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, very tough to find a solid answer on ammo transport in MA. Very tough state for gun owners. And yes, not storing ammo in the car!

2 Likes

Not a bad looking little tool and for the price you canā€™t go wrong.

1 Like

Dont worry about style. Think sturdy, you dont want it to tear and things to fall out. Also keep everything inside the bag padded so it dosent bump around and get scratched up. Organization is great, but really, once you get to your shooting destination everything will be all over the table or ground anyway. I like to take a cheap padded moving blanket to set things on. Keep your stuff on the pad so you dont lose it. It is very easy to end up heavy and bulky.

2 Likes

@JAMES504. Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard. :smiley:

1 Like

@Brian180. Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

2 Likes