First Dibs! Would you like the help Beta Test?

I have an IPhone 8plus IOS 12.3.2. If there is still spots available I’m in!! Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

I’m late seeing this. Newbie. If you still need help testing the new app I would like to help out. I have a Samsung 10 and running Android version 9.

2 Likes

@Iamkathleen - I think they’re still building the list as they haven’t rolled the beta out yet :smiley: Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Thank you Zee for the info and welcome.

1 Like

Android s9+

2 Likes

welcome to the group @michael68!

Bob Gibson iPhone 6 Plus IOS 12.4

2 Likes

Nice to have you here @Bob3!

Thanks to everyone who signed up!

We still have more space if others want to help out!

You’ll be getting an email in the email address that you use to sign into your USCCA account. I’ll give you all a heads up when the email is sent. :wink:

3 Likes

Christopher Wightman - iPhone Xs Max

2 Likes

What’s a cell phone all I have is a rotary dial phone.

3 Likes

Hi Dawn,
If it isn’t too late, I would like to test the new app. I work in IT and have a lot of testing experience. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note9 running on Android 9 at Patch Level June 1, 2019.

2 Likes

Hi glad to be here!

1 Like

Has there been any updates on the beta test yet

1 Like

I have not heard anything about it yet. Not that I would over anyone else but I do log into the community everyday and try (its getting harder) to keep up with all the posts.

1 Like

!!! ^^ this !!!

3 Likes

We’re working on the app at this point. I’ll poke my coworker and see what the schedule is. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Dawn, has there been any movement on this for a new or updated app? It’s been a LONG time.

There have been other things popping up. I believe their bringing the app project back soon, but don’t have a timeline yet.

2 Likes

Ill try it…galaxy s9+