Fire arm upgrades

You said box of chiclets, thanks for the additional input. That’s what I’m looking for is real world experience. Ads are great but we all know there’s some tribal knowledge that is out there That can be shared. Thanks again.

As far as California law there are some great legal actions that are constantly being challenged and won resulting in winning back/overturning some ridiculous laws. I support and am a member of these advocacy groups as well.

2 Likes

Lol, yep when you shake some of those guns, they sound just like a box of chiclets, it’s usually the magazine, but sometimes not. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good thing I know to not be drinking something before reading your replies now, almost had an angry dragon situation this morning with my coffee earlier

1 Like

I added new sights to my Glock 19. Ameriglo Spartan/Ops tritium set. Made a big difference in accuracy. I highly recommend these.

3 Likes

I just did my second upgrade that I am happy with. I modified a trigger from a Ruger P95DC then installed it in my Ruger P89DC. The mod was to carve a notch to clear the barrel link.

1 Like

I am looking for some help. I have heard about improving front sight presentation by painting it. An old post suggested Truglo paints. A new post suggested another brand. The reviews were good with one exception. It was commented that the Bright Spot or Ghost Glow were removed by gun cleaning solvent. If this is true, it defeats the purpose. I saw a suggestion of clear nail polish to improve durability. Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.