Federal Judge Blocks Texas Law Allowing Police To Arrest Illegal Immigrants |...

5 Likes

Merge into this thread.

8 Likes

I wonder how the judge would feel if Texas would bus about 50 or more to his front lawn ??

10 Likes

Its blatantly clear, tyranny at its finest!

6 Likes

Yep. It’s that pesky rule of law (ruling by a judge after a trial) thing that many believe should be abandoned in favor of what, exactly?

4 Likes

Sorry but this Judge is 100% Wrong. And that is because under the U.S. Constitution it says I believe under the 10th amendment that if the Federal government doesn’t or refuses to ENFOCE THE LAW THAT IT IS THE STATE THAT CAN MAKE ITS OWN LAWS FOR THE STATE. EVEN IF THERE IS ALREADY A FEDERAL ONE. And that is because the Federal government is not doing its job to keep the country from BEING INVADED. And that is just what is now happening now at the Southern Border. And Biden and his admin ARE REFUSING TO ENFOCE THE LAW BY SECURING THE SOUTHERN BORDER. And the EXCUSE That Biden keeps saying that he can’t do anything unless Congress gives him the power. IS JUST HOGWASH AS WELL. Biden on his first 100 days in office WROTE EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT GOT RID OF ALL OF PRESIDENT TRUMPS OFDERS THAT HAD THE SOUTHERN BORDER SECURED. All Biden has to do is to WRITE AND EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT WOULD REINSTATE ALL OF PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES. AND HE DOESN’T NEED CONGRESS TO DO IT EITHER. But hey Biden doesn’t have all of his mental faculties about him these days and doesn’t seem to understand this simple fact. Also it is the PRESIDENT’S JOB TO ENFOCE ALL OF THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY. aAD NOT JUST THE ONES THAT HE LIKES OR AGREES WITH.

9 Likes

A federal judge is the problem, “federal”!

7 Likes

When judges get their agenda from non elected elites, that’s when law becomes a farce. That’s where we are.

11 Likes

While at the same time Biden takes credit for the decrease in Texas because of what Texas has done.

11 Likes

I am glad that it is not my decision to make but I would send them all back and make them reapply the right way. I also think all the rich politicians that are in favor of this debacle should resign and reimburse the us citizens.

10 Likes

If Biden wins a re-election, impeachment procedures should be taken immediately, and get rid of him.

3 Likes

That law makes zero sense to me. If a LEO sees something illegal, he/she are duty bound to stop the crime & make an arrest if warranted. To block a LEO from enforcement is contrary to everything this country stands for. The world has gone crazy :crazy_face:

9 Likes

TED44 HOW CAN A JUDGE STOP LAW ENFORCEMENT .FROM DOING.There. Job. !! These. . ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS . ARE CRIMINALS . THE SECOND THAT THEY ENTERED THE COUNTRY . ILLEGALEY. :bangbang::100::us: ANY JUDGE THAT DOES NOT ENFORCE THE LAW . OF THE LAND … SHOULD BE REMOVED . :bangbang: AND. REMOVED FROM OFFICE. . THEY . HAVE. DISHONORED. THEIR. OATH. TO UP . HOLD THE CONSTITUTION. OF . OUR .LAND. :bangbang::us: AND TO. PROTECT OUR CITIZENS . AND OUR . COUNTRY.:bangbang::us: EVERY . STATE HAS THE RIGHT TO .DEFEND… THEIR. CITIZENS. AND THEIR . STATE. TEXAS. . IS IN DANGER. OF BEING OVER RAN. :chile::us::100::100::100::bangbang: WE. HAVE LAWS. AND NO. AMERICAN . CAN GO TO MÉXICO RIGHT NOW . WITH OUT FEAR OF . BEING HARMED. OR EVEN BEING KILLED. SO . WHY WOULD WE… WE HAVE ANY . JUDGES. THAT. WILL NOT . UP . HOLD OUR CONSTITUTION. OF. THE UNITED.STATES… . THEY ARE CRIMINALS . BY. NOT . HONOR. THERE . OATH. TO. OUR . NATION… AND TEXAS . JUST . CELEBRATED. ITS. INDEPENDENCE. :bangbang:YESTERDAY. .

4 Likes

Ruger. YES IT HAS . AND WHEN . JUDGES. DO NOT . INFORCE. THE VERY LAWS THAT THEY . TOOK .AN. OATH. TO. UP HOLD . THE LAWS OF THE LAND. THEY SHOULD BE REMOVED. AND CHARGED. FOR AIDING. THE CRIMINALS. :bangbang::us::100:

4 Likes

Ronald 1,50. We ALL . AS AMERICANS. WHEN. WE WERE… CHILDREN IN SCHOOL WE. PLEDGED. AN ALLEGIANCE.TO. THE FLAG. OF THE UNITED. STATES. OF. AMERICA. . ONE NATION. UNDER. GOD. FOR .WHICH. IT.STANDS. AND IN THAT PLEDGE. OF . ALLEGIANCE. :bangbang::us::100: MEANS THAT . EVEN AS CHILDREN WE. TOOK AN OATH. TO THIS . NATION. . THE COUNTRYS. THAT ARE INVADING. THE USA. THE AMERICAN CITIZENS. CAN NOT . GO. TO THEIR . COUNTRY. THAT THEY HAVE CAME HERE FROM . BECAUSE THEY HATE . AMERICANS. AND THEY WOULD NOT . WELCOME . AMERICAN. CITIZENS . . SO WHY . WILL WE WELCOME THEM. HERE IN OUR COUNTRY :question::us::question::question::100:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, judges have the power!! Just look what “1 judge” did to President Trump!!!

4 Likes

My god man, we’re at the point that if you call a boy a boy and a girl a girl you’re called criminal.

8 Likes

Mike 164 . I BELIEVE MY GOVERNOR GREG. ABBOTT. Will put TEXAS. First. AND THE FEDERAL. . GOVERNMENT THAT . HAS BEEN . BIDEN. Criminal. BEFORE . AMERICAN.:us:. CITIZENS. COME FIRST . BEFORE. FOREIGNERS. :bangbang: WILL . DECIDE. THAT THIS IS AMERICA.:us:. AND ILLEGAL .:bangbang::us: SAYS IT ALL… AMERICANS . HAVE TO . GET. RID. OF JUDGES. REMOVED. BECAUSE THEY NEVER TOOK AN OATH. OUTHER. THEN. OUR CONSTITUTION . OUR COUNTRY. OUR CONSTITUTION :us::bangbang::100::100::100: AND GET RID OF . CRIMINAL . JUDGES. :chile::us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: THEY SERVE THE AMERICAN CITIZENS. ARE. NOT . GOING BY OUR LAWS . SO . TAKE AWAY THEIR . ROBES. AND . CHARGE. THEM. WITH TREASON. :us::100:

4 Likes

Good news!

6 Likes

This ruling against my State of Texas is a great demonstration of what is happening to our legal system. Very sad indeed

5 Likes