Favorite Gun Memes II

13 Likes

If everybody DID jump off a bridge, after a while it really wouldn’t be that far down.

11 Likes

And a softer landing. :laughing:

5 Likes

Have you ever jumped off a bridge? I have in several cases. There was some bridges that did not pass inspection for a safe jump but the ones that did pass were a blast to actually jump off. Why would someone jump off a bridge? The same reason that people climb to the top of mountains,… because it is there!

3 Likes

Have you ever run with scissors?
OOOH RAH!

3 Likes

17 Likes

I have always lived by the idea that you should not jump off a bridge till you get there.

5 Likes

I “ONCE” dove off a 70 foot tower. “ONCE!” I could have read a novel on the way down. It is amazing how slow time goes when falling to the water. It was like the seconds became minutes and it added more excitement on the way down. A person can relate this over to a life threatening situation also. Your focus changes and your awareness of time changes. You do not notice other things going on around you with your focus on your own situation and your goal to end the situation in one piece.

4 Likes

I twice bungee jumped off an 80 foot tower.

Don’t judge …whisky was involved :astonished::woozy_face::grimacing:

4 Likes

Only once, and only as a last resort. 20 feet down, 12 feet of water. There was a train. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Things like this are much easier if you’re incentivized.

4 Likes

I know, right?

2 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

Too bad they didn’t show the full video (yup, there is more!) The gentleman who shot himself was a DEA agent. In spite of the wound to his foot and bleeding all over the floor, he thought he would show the audience an AK-47. As he picked it up off the table shouts of NOOOOO! were heard from the audience fearing they may be an accidental victim. Finally someone had the sense to encourage him to leave the classroom so that his foot wound could be attended to.

4 Likes

Sounds like that clip someone recently posted here, The Return of the Jewel Thief. “I’ll save the hostages.” “No, no please don’t save us!”

2 Likes

After he put a hole in his foot I am certain the audience lacked confidence in his ability to handle a firearm safely. Wow, a .40 Cal to the foot, that had to do some damage.

2 Likes

I use to teach hunter safety in High School in the 70’s. We used bb guns to learn many safety rules. That would not happen today.

5 Likes

That is correct!

Welcome aboard @David803

3 Likes

That is VERY unfortunate. Perhaps with this swing in Parents over School Board that may have a chance again.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes