Favorite Gun Memes II

Or two or more knives… never know… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Indeed sir; The NRA’s Eddy Eagle program was in almost every school in America waaaaay back. Kids brought their rifles to schools that had the shooting programs, and the guns were put in a separate room until the end of school. In the 50’s there were probably guns in just about every household in America…isn’t it interesting that we never heard of mass shootings…I spent my formative years in the 50’s in southern California… a true dream state then.
When I first moved to southern Colorado almost 50 years ago, every pick up truck had at least two rifles on the headache racks in the back window…advance a couple decades, leftist agenda, media propaganda, deliberate mis-information, unadorned truck windows, and uniformed citizens who drank the kool aid…and now magically guns can load themselves, pick a target, levitate through the door and voila! kill someone. Is this a great country or what…

6 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Unreal! Kalishnikov has very poor trigger discipline.

3 Likes

Quick question for your Congresscritters: Why are gangs not banned?

3 Likes

Because we would no longer have anyone in Congress?

12 Likes

Russian Military doesn’t know “trigger discipline” term. :wink:

3 Likes

Russian Military Training Manual: Re: Trigger Discipline: Oops…

2 Likes

but as you can see, Russian Church really takes care of that part:

A 2021-11-05 20-29-33

4 Likes

Which instead of trigger discipline, must be trigger orthodoxy.

6 Likes

I would’ve noticed my crap passing me that I let loose about 40 ft above me though

2 Likes

A 2021-11-05 22-04-23

8 Likes

Combat engineer checking to see if it works! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

24 Likes

My concern is they’re going to repeat it on the rest of us who have learned from history.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Isn’t that enough grounds to sue for libel or slander?

6 Likes

Do you have a link to a news article?

2 Likes

A 2021-11-07 17-21-50

5 Likes