Favorite Gun Memes II

Looking at his condition, I’ll give the guy a pass on this one.

13 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

I was stationed on Oahu at Pearl Harbor & saw a bumper sticker that read " my child had a perfect atendence record a Muana Loa correctional Facility" :rofl:

10 Likes

Todd30, it is an irritating Meme, it’s from those who feel that the people who entered the Capitol Building on January 6th were “Insurrectionists, traitors and Criminals.” I don’t believe they wanted an insurrection, too little damage and unarmed (if you do not believe me please watch posted videos and read the reports.) I think it was a bunch of people who were angry, did something very stupid in a group. Not all were Trump supporters either.

John Wilkes Booth was a criminal, so was Lee Harvey Oswald. The KKK could very well be classified as a domestic terror group with racism as it’s core principle. Unfortunately our elected officials on both sides are turning us against each other. This is part of it.

6 Likes

As I have stated, this post irritated me!

2 Likes

12 Likes

What changed?

When the officer stated that he was the only one in the classroom qualified to handle the handgun, then proceeded to shoot himself in the leg.

5 Likes

This:

9 Likes

@Alces_Americanus

“Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.” :man_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVrGmxMpkZ8/?utm_medium=copy_link

15 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

We was taught how to do things at a young age and how to respect our parents and teachers. We worked along side our parents to plant gardens, get wood for heat in the winter, I was taught to run a table saw at nine years old because my Dad knew I would listen and do what he said. Now a lot of kids do stupid things like eating Tide pods without thinking what will happen to them.

8 Likes

But, but, it’s a… challenge. :face_vomiting: Tide pod challenge, ice bucket challenge, wild ferret down the pants (that’s really a thing) challenge.

Didn’t everyone’s mom used to say “If Johnny jumped off a bridge…?” Of course, back then, Johnny wasn’t a social media “influencer.”

8 Likes