Favorite Gun Memes II

Yes I carry 45 A C P,
My families safety, is up to me.

23 Likes

That 1911 might be fine for you,
While others will go with a good .22.
There’s no such thing as one size fits all,
And a gun is a gun, no matter how small.

14 Likes

And when bad guys come up, and cause you some strife,
When you reach for your gun, in fear for your life.
We all pray and we hope, it never happens that way,
But if so, we’re protected, by the USCCA.

16 Likes

13 Likes

When you care to send the very best.

6 Likes

15 Likes

Apparently this is one of the books that lead to Dr Seuss getting cancelled this week… :wink:

7 Likes

Friends

Too big to carry and almost armed!

4 Likes

How so? A good holster, belt and cover garment and it’s no issue. I carry a PX4 Storm .45ACP concealed; Summer time, Hawaiian shirt; Winter, long shirt. I live in Virginia, so rarely do I need actual Winter clothing.

3 Likes

LEO friend pointed out that a gun that big should have wheels!

3 Likes

image image image

image ]

10 Likes

13 Likes

I miss having to have a FOID card! Not really!
Native Illini

6 Likes

Sure you do. I just went to day to renew my CCW. 150 bucks, and they haven’t even started processing last years renewals yet. So, I went ahead and did my Florida also. That way I’m covered for reciprocity, while Illinois tramples my rights.

5 Likes

12 Likes

ISRA finally got a lawsuit filed to force state police to adhere to the time limits for processing CCW & FOID cards.

5 Likes

I believe they filed it in federal court as well. That way, Illinois Supreme Court can’t kill it.

4 Likes

As you probably know Illinois was the last state to have a CCW law. It took a Federal Court order to force the legislature to enact the law.

What was the decision in McDonald v Chicago?

City of Chicago, case in which on June 28, 2010, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled (5–4) that the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,” applies to state and local governments as well as to the federal government.

6 Likes

I’m not sure why this conversation is in the Memes category but I will say that moving to Indiana I would like an out of state ccl but now that I’m a couple miles over the border it’s 300 bucks.
Illinois has a knack for making everything about generating funds.

5 Likes

Lets get this thread back on track.

9 Likes