Favorite Gun Memes II


My ammo delivery today. I didn’t order a shadow!

16 Likes

The names have be disguised to protect the guilty!

When I order from a vendor in Arizona UPS makes me sign,

When I order from a vendor in Missouri UPS just drops it on the porch.

image

8 Likes

I always have it shipped to my brother’s house since he works from home and when I’m in town I go pick it up.
I told him the crime rate must have gone up in his neighborhood if the UPS driver was mugged while delivering my box. :wink:

9 Likes

Tank memes count as big gun Memes right?

5 Likes

a0f7f4910d351628dc91fbfd77d274b9
images

3 Likes



images

11 Likes



Tank_memes-06_27_22-600-27

12 Likes

images
images


armQOqd_460s

7 Likes


images

61771652542511e93e55b5ac33a0c1f8

12 Likes

8 Likes


images

download

8 Likes


72yh2s

16 Likes

I have 122 gun Memes stored on my computer how would you guys react if I spent 30 minutes putting all of them in one post?

5 Likes

like this.

5 Likes

19 Likes

92b6546b6e76cdee5af424298698575267eb10d1
80cd0528dcbb6c027125960b343fd431524f65d8
c7bbc699602666e922637b764169ef0ee885a8aa_2_497x500

11 Likes

11 Likes

If my LGS had free bacon I’d be there every day. :grin:

5 Likes

image
Is that to prevent vegetarians and vegans from buying firearms? :sunglasses: Muslims are allowed to eat “forbidden” food as long as they remain true to Allah in their hearts.

4 Likes

Isn’t she lovely?

12 Likes