Favorite Gun Memes II

Carry

13 Likes

I found something out that I didn’t know. When researching for what I need to do to sell at a farmers market, if I wanted to give out samples I have to take a class and be certified in proper preparation and handling of the food.

IMG_0031

17 Likes

13 Likes

I recently had a big fight with a group of friends over this very topic. On average, ~95% of jobs are waste. they were very angry about their important work…unencumbered by the fat that most of it is likely useless.

2 Likes

That’s a good thing if the people taking the classes actually learn and practice food safety. I have seen how others prepare food, and I will not eat their food due to that.

Studies show that people that learn and practice safe handling of firearms are safer. The CDC data on accidental deaths due to firearms bears that out as those deaths have decreased substantially over the years, even with the immense increase in the number of firearms owned.

5 Likes

I have to admit, I’m using the safety net but I put into it for 40 years. I’m going to get every plucking dime I can back out of it. Sad part of it is I want to start a small market farm but the barriers are big. With states like Oregon and Penn doing their best to knock the small farms out of existence……it’s crazy. It’s no wonder there isn’t any food on store shelves.

1 Like

IMG_0032

12 Likes

I have 37 other dog memes if you want them lol

I’ve been shopping for a new 1911 and I stumble across the single BEST response to a question EVER! I was in tears, I lauged so hard! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

near as I can tell they’re after the home gardens as well… part of the agenda…

if you control the food you control the people…

my parents were both on farms during the depression and lived fairly well considering…

they ate while others got in soup lines…

6 Likes

Was this question helpful? Yes (116) :smile:

7 Likes

So the people that wait in line at In/Out Burger won’t mind the wait. :wink:

5 Likes

Hahaha… i see you picked up on that, too! :rofl:

4 Likes

My dad grew up on a hard-scrabble farm in Pennsylvania. Someone had to tell them there was a depression on since their lives hadn’t changed much at all. Same for my wife’s family in Kentucky.

There’s a lesson in there somewhere.

9 Likes

The lesson is learn to grow your own food, how to store it and don’t live in cities.

12 Likes

images
images
images
5gmxg5

4 Likes

Went to see my ophthalmologist.

Thankful that I don’t have glockoma.

17 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes
6 Likes