Favorite Gun Memes II

Sorry… I was trying to play off your joke

6 Likes

I’m a bit dense today. Gallbladder surgery this morning. Sent my surgeon this because he said I wouldn’t need opioids

14 Likes

Whatcha need, dawg… I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy in red, who owns some turf on the corner, not sure if he’s legit…

IMG_5428

Follow me for more prescription needs!

9 Likes

Ya. My guy who knows a guy had a guy.

5 Likes
10 Likes


19 Likes

I have a quasi friend , know him through my brother, moved to KY from NV. Said he could have stayed on the rez, gotten $1,220+ a month, stayed drunk and died by 50. He that’s not for me, got an education and works as a med tech at a clinic. Said it was the best thing he has ever done.

8 Likes

behold too many pen memes

3 Likes


images

6 Likes

Did you know that the fins are gun loving rednecks

11 Likes

5 Likes

That’s 420 rounds per minute in case anyone here doesn’t speak Finnish.

6 Likes

420 laukausta minuuttissa

Niiiiiiiiiiiice

3 Likes

I believe 420 and minuutissa was enough context clues for me, especially after the English summary. :sunglasses:

1 Like

United States: 88.8%!!! Time for a daring, daylight raid on the ol’ savings account.

4 Likes

88.9 here we come

6 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

sig 320 meme

5 Likes

Could not keep track of the players without a scorecard!

5 Likes