Favorite Gun Memes II

That is a real funny story.

The 3-foot by 5-foot steel sign was built in Detroit, Michigan, and transported to Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, by a team of United States Navy SEALs. The team was fired upon by Russian fighters as the SEALs left after completing the mission.

At publishing time, fighting resumed after a Ukrainian tank inadvertently shot a tank round through the word “free.”

4 Likes

I know this is way late, but one of those masks needs to be a plastic bag…

2 Likes

Full-head, one surely does not want contaminated external air getting in… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So true, better stay on top of things Ask about the gun band in Virginia just a few days ago.

Gun band? Are they rock or country?
Are they anything like 38 Special?

8 Likes

They may be pretty creative but this is much cheaper even if the gun band was using a 22.

6 Likes

Next step to be cheaper? Use Tesla car instead of tractor… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I usually agree with you but I’ve been trying for an hour to figure out how a Tesla vehicle could be used in a band? I doubt one could leave the turn signal on for the duration of a song…

3 Likes

You can try either harder or longer. :wink:
And not, Tesla won’t work for that :point_up_2: song for sure…

1 Like

12 Likes

Celebration mode! Jeremy clarkson and his tesla. - YouTube

2 Likes

Couldn’t a $10 CD player from goodwill contribute the same useful sounds to a band?

1 Like

Flight of the bumble bee

That’s the sound I was talking about :wink:

1 Like

13 Likes

15 Likes

VIKTOS shared a post on Instagram: "“Top Flight Security of the WORLD, Craig”🤣 

ON A SERIOUS NOTE▪︎ Always Treat All Weapons  As Loaded And Practice  Safe Weapons Handling..

#Repost @edccommunity 

⚡|www.VIKTOS.com|...

3 Likes

How To Shoot A Wall🤣

3 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes