Favorite Carry Belt

For a long time I had been buying nylon web belts up until recently. Finally bought a VersaCarry Rancher Carry Belt and it has made a world of difference. No back pain from in the pant holsters or sloppy belts. If you carry a heavier firearm like an S&W M&P Compact, Glock 19 or 17 it is essential. 1 1/2 inch works best for most pants (at least for me). For smaller firearms like Kahr’s a Nylon web belt works very well with an in the pant holster. I would imagine though thicker nylon web belts would do the job too. The belt I have is heavy leather, looks and fits great. A western style buckle can be used as well, since it unsnaps (like jeans, but a cowboy style western buckle is not my style. If you sign up for their mailing list they do have discounted pricing. Their OWB holsters work very well too. By the way, I will be trying some of the recommended belts.

4 Likes

found this type/style recently grabbed one to try it out surprised!

works great and MORE adjustable then ratchet types…

4 Likes

Jukmo? Chaoren? The names these Chinese knock out companies throw on items to “brand” them crack me up. They’re all out of the same factory — some even use the same stock photo.

If you do choose to go with one of these, shop around as the price can vary as widely as the names.

4 Likes

I just got the next belt, really like the 1/4" inch adjustment. It is very rigid. So far liking it. I also have a Hanks belt that is solid as well.

4 Likes

My brother gifted me his two galco leather belts when he retired. They’re 17 years old, and he used them every day. They are still in Very good condition, and saved me a lot of money!

4 Likes

Bigfoot belt because of materials and price point. I wear the leather belt with a steel core. Surprisingly comfortable and doesn’t sag one bit.

3 Likes