Every day of the Biden Regime is a new lesson in pain!

THIS SHOULD BE THE FINAL NAIL IN PUDDINGS COFFIN!

If he succeeds this will be OPEN WARFARE AGAINST ALL TERRORISTS DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN!
I will take a personal interest then…

2 Likes

Because Brother it isn’t part of their NARRATIVE my friend.
The Media is now mostly ‘STATE SPONSORED’
As much as these Fool’s rail about Trump and he’s Gestapo, Going to be a DICTATOR, Iron Fist rule these Jugheads are doing that RIGHT NOW.
They reopened the Jewish ‘FINAL SOLUTION’ thought long dead,
Soros daddy was a NAZI! (FACT!)
They are attempting to get it right this time.
Pudding is no longer capable of INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT (PAUSE)
These people (The Elite’s) are in full Control now.
Biden has been sent to the basement bunker to shut his rabid thoughts down.
He’s full blown Dementia makes him a danger to himself and especially ‘THE PARTY’

WE HAVE TO GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THERE!
Afganastain was EVIL, Their Massacre would be the start of WW3

3 Likes

It implies a problem where there is none, like saying I am surrounded by black people because my neighbors are black, or TN is surrounded by other states. Geographically, yes, but no danger is inherent.

From what I read, there is Russian training going on there with new recruits. there is no hostage situation. This is the crap that spins people up for nothing. We have real problems to use our brains on.

But what part of " The Russian-backed military junta in Ni-ger will release the 1,000 US soldiers trapped at the base in exchange for the keys to the $100 million American airbase in the country." do you see as “No danger is inherent”

2 Likes

I see it as bad reporting. I’m not there and suspect that you aren’t either, so we get what we get.

Well, members of Congress are concerned enough to admonish army leadership.

2 Likes

Congress is mostly an army of idiots.

I’m not saying the situation is, good, or right, or desirable.

“Congress is mostly an army of idiots.”

Be that as it may, the base is strategic to the war on terror. Once again, a weak puppet president works against Americas interests, to the benefit of Iran and other muslim extremeists, as well as Russia.

All actions come back to Barry.

3 Likes

I’m sorry Brad you feel this way.
Just one question: YOU EVER BEEN SURROUNDED? Cut Off? Left hanging by your own .gov?

You’d feel differently Sir, I friggin’ Guarantee it.

WWG1WGA

2 Likes

Every day…but try working on a list of all known problems. You’ll get nowhere. This is a non-problem. I may be a problem later…but not today.

1 Like

Today’s lesson: what could possibly go wrong when over 11 million people from over 150 countries are allowed into the country with no vetting?

4 Likes

Obama and Biden only lie when their lips are moving! Add the Clintons and Bushes to that as well!!

2 Likes

Today’s Lesson- Executive Order 14019.

1 Like

This regime’s level of smugness know no bounds. Trim the government bloat to bare bones.

1 Like

Capital gains tax is a tax on money that has ALREADY BEEN TAXED.
This will effectively destroy the last vestiges of America as one based on Capitalism.
Capital gains tax in China? 0%. They will become the world leaders of their own brand of capitalism.
When you sell a property, you pay a capital gains tax. That home you’ve carefully nurtured will now be sold at a MINIMUM loss of 44.6% from today, if Joe-me is re-elected.
Speaks to the level of ownership/leverage China has on Joe.

1 Like

Actually, it is a tax on the “gain”, the amount over what was paid. The amount you paid is money that was taxed. I do agree that the CG rate is insane, though, even currently. There used to be an exempt of, IIRC, was $400,000 on the sale of primary home. I believe the like-kind exchange still exists on property, though, so if you sell land, rental home, etc., and buy another within a certain period for the same amount or greater, there is no tax due. There are a number of ways to avoid the tax, otherwise, too.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t have a gain, if you had not already been taxed on the money you invested.

Right, but the previously taxed money is not taxed again, only the profit (gain). But there are ways to legally avoid being taxed.

I guess we can disagree on this. To me, its a gain on the money you laid out. (Capital)

1 Like