Empty gun/ammo boxes

You are bad I put a worm and a minnow in a plastic bag and put it under the dashboard of a treabel person and they had to sell their vehicle KAZ it smelled like hell haw haw you could not even walk pass that vehicle after it had been over a hundred degrees out after just two days and it was for sale :owl::feather::feather:

That’s what my wife does she takes the trash and puts it in a bag and then she takes it out wow I have found some one that can get along with my wife kool you and her are just alike Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile:

You have my vote brother. It keeps us from going insane. I Wort that song for waylon Jennings’s

Brother I can tell you for certain you never want the ATF, LOOKING IN YOUR TRASH KAZ the next time you see them maybe three a,m , and no knock warrant. And the sad thing is they can get a warrant for a BLT, sanwich. So I truly have tried to tell every one not to thank about giving them a hard time KAZ they do not play well with OUTHERS I promise I am not lien. No sense of humor at all. Haw haw Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather:

Kool I just found out my 357 red Hawk box is worth two hundred dollars and my 44 super RUGER black Hawk is worth twice as much with the box. And I have my boxes from 1978 THAT IS KOOL AND NOT FOR SALE Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile:

1 Like

I have never let anyone else see my firearms that I do not have a what is something to think about is :question:. Is I wear twos guns at a time and I change from 44,s to auto m&p 40, millamiter an people have told me my lord how many guns do you have an that is from just wearing my edc,s i have three or four sets that I wear from time to time depending upon where I am going some times I just take two sets of edc and yes four is heavy but if you want to be like me it’s going to HURT Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather::100::us:

Am I printing haw haw That’s funny. We need some more of funny this world has been getting worse and worse and very very sad bad and sad so if I can make some one feel better with out leadpoisen, THATS GREAT YA THANK. I WANT TO BE HAPPY A HAVE FUN NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD A LITTLE JOY IS GOOD FOR THE SPIRIT AMEN BROTHER Bobby Jean :chile::us::owl::feather::feather::100:AMEN

@BobbyJean

You do you brother man. I’m just along for the ride.
:metal::v:

2 Likes

@BobbyJean

Think you are getting low balled on your pieces prices

2 Likes

Come to think about it the mass shootings Was the post office :bangbang::100::broken_heart: AN IT SEED EVERY TIME WE TRURNED AROUND SOME ONE THAT WORKED AT THE POST OFFICE WAS GOING POSTAL :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::broken_heart::us: AND THATS WHAT I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT WHEN I SEEN THAT BAG. AND WE HAVE BEEN DECLINING EVERY SENCE AND THEN SCHOOL AND SHOPPING STORES AND MOVIES THEATERS AND CHURCHES AND I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO SHOOT PEOPLE IN A CHURCH. WE TRULY NEED TO PUT EVERYONE THAT DOES A MASS SHOOTING ON DISPLAY AND MAKE THEM SCREAM TILL EVERY ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO EVIL THINGS TO PEOPLE AND YOU BLEAVE THAT YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT I WOULD VOLUNTEER TO OPERATE :bangbang: ON THE MONSTER ON THE UTUBE AND TIKOTCK AND LET EVERY MONSTER SEE ALL THE SUFFERING THAT THEY CAN STAND I VOLUNTEER TO MAKE ALL THE MASS SHOOTERS SUFFER AND KEEP THEM AWAKE AS LONG AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE SO THAT THE VEUERS GET EVERY PENNY OF THE GOREY PAIN AND SUFFERING POSSIBLE :bangbang::100::broken_heart: AN THE NEXT MONSTER WOULD TRULY KNOW IF THEY KILL INACENT PEOPLE THEY ARE GOING TO SUFFER JUST AS LONG AS WE COULD KEEP THEM AWAKE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE THAT TEXAS IS GOING TO HAVE MUCH MUCH MORE THAN OUR EXPRESS LINE FOR LETHAL INJECTION WE CAN START A GO FUN KNEE CAP BLOW OFF. CAMPAIN SO WE CAN SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL THE WORLD DO NOT KILL PEOPLE IN AMERICA :us: AND AND EVERYONE THAT CAN NOT STAND THE DEATH PENALTY CAN MOVE TO IRAN :iran: OR RUSSIA :ru: OR NORTH KOREA :north_korea: AND THEY CAN GET MUDERED FOR JUST BEING AN AMERICAN :us: THAT DID NOT LIKE JUSTICE AND JUST LET THEM ENJOY THEIR VERY VERY SHORT LIVES WITH THEIR NEW FRIENDS PUTTTIN AND KIMMIE AND THEY CAN WISH THEY STAYED HOME IN THE UNITED STATES :us: JUSTICE FOR THE VITAMIN AND THEIR FAMILY AND FREINDS KAZ WE HAVE TEN YEAR OLD CHILDREN KILLING PEOPLE AND THEY DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THIS TERRIBLE THINGS THEY THANK ITS A VIDEO GAME OR ITS THEIR RIGHT :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::owl: WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY SO LETS :bangbang::broken_heart::100: MAKE IT HURT AND VERY VERY PAIN FULL AND WE CAN STOP THIS MADNESS IT MY TAKE A COPELE OF WEEKS IF WE GET STARTED ASAP AND :bangbang::100::broken_heart::latin_cross::owl::feather::feather: WE NEED TO STOP CARING ABOUT HOW KILLERS FEEL WHEN WE HAVE TO PUT THEM TO DEATH WE TRULY NEED TO MAKE IT HURT :bangbang::broken_heart::100::latin_cross: JUST THANK ABOUT USING THE KILLERS FOR RANGE PRACTICE THAT WILL HELP EVERY ONE THAT CARRIES A FIREARM AND EVERY ONE THAT USED A FIREARMS TO KILL MASS AMOUNTS OF INACENT PEOPLE :bangbang::100::owl::feather::feather::broken_heart::latin_cross::us::chile: am I just being to kind to the killers for recommending this truly Bobby Jean :broken_heart::100::broken_heart::broken_heart::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross: I BLEAVE THIS WOULD STOP A LOT OF KILLING OVER NIGHT :100::broken_heart::latin_cross:

I did not know that anyone would pay for the box and I was just going to give them to the gun store and they said thank you and then they got really instraed and said they would buy the rest of the black Hawk and red Hawk boxes and I said that the red Hawk bow was smashed KAZ all the old guns in the boxes in the closet at garnd dads house and so I figure out they were worth some money I gave them ten or twelve RUGER red Hawk boxes and then I found out that they made the old RUGERs worth more so I still have the hawks just not all the boxes. I never knew better but that is how it is no one is going to tell ya the right thing if they thank you are stupid and I did not care I still have boxes that didn’t get smashed and I do not care about them I just got really kool old school magnum’s and I had A time getting the old ammunition out of the cilenders I was so proud of my new hunting rifle and my nice was visiting and they said when I died could they have my fifty cal aber black powder gun I had on my wall and I took it down and said you do not have to wait till I die to have it they got it appraised and it was worth over ten thousand dollars haw haw That’s kool I will live on it the spirit of my nice and her family after I AM gone brother I AM so very blessed I had the blessed thanksgiving day today I got my NRA MEMBERSHIP CARD I GAVE MY NAR BACK TO MY 83 year old mom and she loves it it’s not great like my USCCA range bag. I truly love my RANGE BAG THE USCCA GAVE ME AND MY VAULT I HAVE IN MY TRUCK TO CARRY MY TWINS SMITH & WESON m&p I love my twins 3,57 S&W six guns it adds to my old west Look and they are single action so my six guns I wake up and take off my rig KAZ I just think I am a gun fighter I truly pray to Jesus I never ever have to see if I am as good as I thank we are all legends in our own minds you know that I just truly look the part I look like in road out of a western movie God bless you brother Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross:

1 Like

No, you are being smart. I even remove address labels and shred them from all personal mail, shipping boxes, even mail order coffee!

3 Likes

My answer to “How many guns do you have is I DON’T really know.” Remember if you know how many you have, YOU DON’T have enough!

3 Likes

That’s so funny I have so many that I had every one saying stop stop :stop_sign::bangbang::bangbang: you left your ASAILT RIFLE ON THE BUMPER HAW HAW , and I told my wife where’s your rifle :question::question::question:on the bumper :bangbang::eyes: NO SHIZZT, Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile:

I thought I was the only one being paranoid about pitching all the rifle boxes I have cluttering up my spare room.

I’ve been trying to con my wife into taking them with her to a friends house and having her pitch them in the apartment dumpster but then didn’t want someone seeing her carrying all of them and then think she had them and so put her at risk. (Probably overthinking it but eh, rather be overly cautious then not).

I only keep the hard cases. I figure if I need to send something back that doesn’t have one, I can probably work something out with the FFL I use. If not, could probably pick up a nondescript packing box.

3 Likes

I had humor and then :bangbang:AN THEN. YEPER AND THEN :owl::feather::feather::chile:🫵🏼

No need to give the bad guys any info to ready for good job!!! I didn’t do that but I will start .

3 Likes

Nope, perfectly sane idea. I live in a very rural area without trash pickup as such. However, I put those boxes along with every address label off of every piece of mail in my burn barrel and the rest goes to the landfill.

3 Likes

There’s a lot to be said for blending in. The only defensive thing you should advertise is a large dog.

3 Likes

I have a few friends that reload, so I save my boxes for them. It keeps from buying plastic boxes to put them in. And they reload some for me, since I save all the brass I can. Just a thought. LP

2 Likes