Election Day Violence

I’m not too concerned about it at our small town station, but just like always I will be legally prepared. I will have a trama kit in the vehicle and my vest at the ready.

You can tell this is a TYRANNICAL thing when we have to worry about going to a polling station to do our constitutional responsibilities.

Now, a absentee ballot is great, you have to go through a lot of steps to identify you are who you say you are. This nation wide mail in ballot stuff has been proven on a smaller scale to be a horrid idea. I’m a firm believer that in person voting is the best option, and you should take a picture of your filled out ballot just incase. And, it should be done on the 3rd of November so that your ballot can’t be altered.

With all the illegal voting, and it can come from both sides, but is prevalent with the left. And, I never knew that when you die you automatically become a Democrat and you still retain your voting rights. :grin::grin: I’m also a firm believer in voter ID, we’ve seen in the past people arriving on buses hitting more than one polling station. :rage:

4 Likes

Is that any worse than cows or girls gone wild? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

From a CCW instructor:

“And just a reminder, CCW is prohibited in or near polling places.”

Does not apply to lawbreakers, of course.

4 Likes

It is my plan to go to the voting place and cast a ballot. If people stop me on the way, and demand I raise my fist, and utter some ritualistic mambo-jumbo - I’ll do that. I have no problem using deception tactically to achieve my objective strategically.

4 Likes

I really do feel that the radicals are in desperate need of mental health help.

5 Likes

It’s a common disease, Trumpus Derangementus Syndromus. Often referred to as TDS, first symptoms include, screaming at the sky, lying and projecting their crimes on others and fake racial crimes. Later symptoms are dangerous and if one of your friends or family are suffering from this disease, you should contact your local funny farm. That way they can get they help they need with a lovely white coat that allows them to hug themselves.

Please, if you know of someone with this disease help them to get the help they need with medication, side affects may include:
Actual critical thinking
Peaceful talks
A more pleasant person
And the decision to no longer follow the Main Stream Media

2 Likes

Ah, you saw the video with Antifa praying to “the Chaos god”? I was not sure what to make of it.

1 Like

@Alexander8 They probably don’t want to disturb the chaos gods. They might just come out to play.

2 Likes

I’m treating this election as a hurricane. I’m filling the vehicles with gas ensuring food stocks are where they are supposed to be, we’re still good on poop paper and paper towels. Propane tanks are full and the well is up and running even checked the seals on the hand pump. Not too many political signs around here but the fella down and across the street has all Repub signs EXCEPT Trump/Pence, he’s just not baiting the lion. I’ve only seen small clusters of Biden / Harris signs but in general I do see more Trump / Pence signs. I will vote Nov 3rd in person, our polling place is a school so those rules apply. Depending on what I see at the polling place I already informed my boss that I may call out if there are signs that trouble is brewing. I don’t expect a big issue where I m at but the following days will tell the tale. There WILL be violence and riots no matter what the election result, Project Veritas has some folks on tape from CO that are planning a revolution no matter who wins to be kicked off following the election and the claim is they are nation wide. Portland was a primer to see how much they could get away with and how far law abiding citizens could be pushed. The media has set the playing field, half of the players are in place it will be the unannounced players that will determine the eventual outcome by their response. Things might get a little sporty (to quote a SEAL friend of mine, usually with an evil grin on his face)

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

Keep in mind, I mean ALL radicals…not just one side or the other. Radical behavior is a problem in itself. It means to me that someone has bypassed rational normal behavior and has degraded to extremism and it doesn’t matter whether it’s extreme left or extreme right…extremism is never a good thing. We all need to remain rational and civil and be open to discuss or argue our opinions openly like we used to.

5 Likes

IMO-It is all manufactured outrage from both sides of the political spectrum. We live in the greatest country in the history of mankind and this is how some people chose to spend their time being mad for no reason lashing out against the opposition like petulant children. These lunatics just think of dumb stuff to get ticked off about.

2 Likes

How can you say “both sides”? It is one side, and we all know which side that is!

5 Likes

Republicans like the Democrats have only misery for all to offer. I don’t put stock in neither political party. Both sides are from the same hypocrisy of the same devalued coin.

2 Likes

Everyday I wake up and thank God we still have a, for the most part, apolitical Military, Law Enforcement and Intelligence Community that go about their business everyday doing what is best for the country. Not talking about cowardly appointed political selectees but the everyday Joe and Jane that don’t care for recognition of their duty. They serve something much greater than themselves.

2 Likes

I think anyone thinking that “their team” is immune to tribalism and animalistic behavior just because we’ve all been conditioned to believe that my guys are the good guys, needs to prepare themselves for a very rude awakening on November 6th.

This is human nature, plain and simple. Just because you have higher standards and don’t spend time with the lowest common denominator doesn’t mean they don’t exist, and pretending otherwise puts you at a gross strategic disadvantage. Either way, liberal or conservative, if you are pretending your “team” isn’t going to be involved, you’re ignoring almost half of the threat, and that can potentially put your and your family in danger.

Just be careful, folks. It’s dangerous to base critical strategic and tactical decisions on feelings unsupported by facts.

4 Likes

Because, in your opinion (and I disagree with you) both offer misery…I still dont see conservatives out there destroying things and acting like thugs and terrorists.

6 Likes

Even if what you say is true- and it may be partially true-my comment stands as correct.

3 Likes

Wow, didn’t expect my joke to go NUCLEAR on here. As to the extremists on both sides aspects, what some are claiming right wing extremists are not the ones going out and doing riots. Proud Boys has been called a right wing extremist neo nazi type group, when their leader isn’t even white. The Q Anon has been referred to as extreme right wing and that is far from the truth, how do I know you might ask, I AM A ANON. Patriot Prayer has been called extreme right wing and there again they are not.

Point being Dan, I totally agree with you. Now, there are fine people on both sides on this (yes I quoted the president) and please no one make this out like I’m defending ANYONE that causes riots, takes over a part of a city or is responsible for deaths galore.

WWG1WGA

1 Like

I knew your post was meant as a joke… and a good one… :rofl:

1 Like

Just to be clear. The official conservative voting day is 11/3. The liberal voting day is 11/4. This is important. If you’re voting for Trump vote 11/3. Biden, your voting day at the polls is 11/4. They’re doing this to help keep people from interacting.

Remember I’m here to help and inform. Biden voting day, 11/4.

12 Likes