Dry Firing Training Videos

GOTX Get Off The X - Training videos for dry-firing. Realistic scenarios, unpredictable and dynamic to see what an attack may look like.

Training with paper targets is not realistic. Make sure your gun is clear and safe (I would make sure there is no live ammo within reach), then play these videos to dry fire using your TV as a training aid. I Love USCCA training materials, I just want to provide more options to train even if you can’t afford ammo to shoot as often as you would like.

YouTube Channel: [https://www.youtube.com/@GOTXGetOffTheX/videos]

This is a set of dry firing videos designed to train at the convenience of your living room playing it on your TV seeing what different scenarios actually look like.

I worked as a Private Investigator for 14 years in South Florida and the main thing I learned was mindset…your mind is your greatest asset. Seeing how unpredictable an attacker can be is unnerving, but we have to see it in a training context to be familiar with that. Police officers know this…someone can be compliant for 5 minutes then all of a sudden they pull out a gun! That type of stuff is very disturbing to see in body cams but it is how that unfolds in the real world.

Please let me know how to improve these videos or if you would like to see other specific scenarios.

Bad people get to choose the when and how…we can choose to be prepared.

Train, train, train. God bless you!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @Alejandro28

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks!

2 Likes

An hour away from my home there is a Firearm store, indoor range, also they have dry fire simulation rooms, these do help me. Dry fire at home just to stay toned helps greatly.

3 Likes

Glad it helps! I think convenience is the best aspect about these training aides. We all know that if we have to drive 1 hour to a training range with ammo prices these days…yep.

2 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Alejandro28 and we are glad to have you here.

2 Likes

Thank you! Very kind of you!

2 Likes

I BLEAVE the Bad guys do not have any X . So when you are in the red . The bad guys X. Is yours more with the bad guy till you have a clear line of sight if the bad guys are moving :question: do you BLEAVE you should be :question::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::question:

Hi, sorry I can’t understand your comment. Please review your grammar.

2 Likes

What is that. I do Not goggled my self Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::sunflower: