Dry Fire Traing

I came across of 2 training companies for dry fire practice and wondered if anyone is familiar with the Mantis System or ELMS by G-Sight. If so are they worth the price and what are the pros and cons. Thanxs

3 Likes

I am personally not familiar with these systems but we have several threads that include dry fire training and people on there have commented on there experiences. Do a search on the topic.

1 Like

@Ted, as @Johnnyq60 mentioned, please use this magic “search” button.

There are few threads we have already discussed dry fire techniques and you will find answers for your question.
Good luck.

1 Like

I posted this some time ago, at this point I also have an X3. The only reason I got a second one is that I thought I had lost the first one I purchased.

I have a MantisX and I am happy with mine, as are the people I know that also have them. It did start a new “game” at the range. several people, myself included, all had MantisX units and we made a game of shooting for highest Mantis scores.

The higher Mantis scores do directly correlate to better shooting. I, of course, also use it for dry fire practice.

On the pistols without rails (in my case, that is most of my pistols) can use the stick on piece of rail they sale. To use them you need to accept that one magazine is going to have a bit of rail on the bottom.

Of course, as it always happens, after I received the new one, I found the old one. That is fine, my daughter now uses the old one. As I told my brother-in-law, you actually can buy “better shooting.”

4 Likes

I use G-sight it does what I want it to do so I am happy.

1 Like

I bit the dust and ordered a Mantis x10 from Amazon. Was looking forward to getting it. When it came and I opened the box it was empty except the sleeve that goes around the case. I just ordered it straight from Mantis now I have to go through waiting for it again.

1 Like

How can Amazon do that with the good reputation that they have? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

A_20200908_05

Labor Weekend promotion…

2 Likes

You are one funny individual @Jerzees. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m trying to stay positive… it’s hard these days. :unamused:

1 Like

I hear you brother me too.

1 Like

I am also not familiar with those systems. I have the LASRX and iTarget app’s with a laser bullet and SIRT pistol…In the future I am interested in buying the Smokeless Range 2 system.

1 Like

Don’t no but I guess someone wanted it more than me. They have to answer for it not me.

1 Like

Jerzy to much negative in the would we have to be positive or we well go looney. :crazy_face:

2 Likes