Don't say you weren't warned

9 Likes

Unproven-Untested Tech sold to the Masses
to further the myth of "Climate/Change/Global Warming ’
Everyday Citizens sold a bill of goods w/ zero options to recoup their loses
(and they will still be responsible for that $60K+ debt)
Nice! .gov.
Thank God the .gov will be supplying ‘Schwinn’s’ to the people in their new (15) ‘Sanctuary City Gulag’s’
…I mean :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Hope you like the color GREY, Grey buildings, Grey Uniforms, Grey Food (made w/ Bugs) Grey men and Women…positively 'Orwellian 1984! Enjoy Amerkanski’s! Welcome to the NWO!

6 Likes

I. HAVE 92. Silverado and 94 Chevrolet 94.COUGAR XR,7. And . Paid for I BOUGHT ME ANOTHER 17 round Magazine for my .s&w.m&p.,9,. AND I PUT MY WINCHESTER NATO ROUNDS IN IT RIGHT THEN . AND I AM STARTING TO FILL LIKE I AM NOT WHO NEEDS TO BE WORRYING . IN FACT I . Love me THANK YOU FOR . Knowing kool when you KNOW IT LOVE YA YOU ARE KOOL AS WELL MY BROTHER . WE WILL STAND . :100::100::100::100::100::100::100::us::us::us::us::us::us::chile::chile::chile::chile::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::elephant::sun_with_face::cold_face::cold_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::toilet::comet::rotating_light: . LOVE BOBBY JEAN

2 Likes