Does this set a precedent for constitutional carry everywhere?

I don’t believe the potential legal penalties for illegal border crossers have changed despite the current administration’s change in terminology. I’m also pretty sure the current minor penalties for first time illegal border crossers were established back in the 80s and have been rarely applied to illegal immigrants regardless of which side was in power. The border and immigration policy have been a mess for decades and will almost certainly remain a mess long after this current administration is gone.

2 Likes

All this is, is a slow push to a boiling point. Before long anarchy will break-out everywhere, and I think that what some hope for, while others will wait and see. The US Supreme Court seem to be the laziest and conflicted group of life tenured folks I’ve ever seen. This could be handled very simply. Just leave the 2nd Amendment alone and prosecute crimes according to statutory law.

5 Likes

What? How DARE you apply common sense to this?

mock outrage

6 Likes

My wife is addicted to Suns of Anarchy. I saw one where Tig and Juice had to break into a place where they had watch-dogs. The plan was to give the dogs a double dose of dope to knock them out. They went in and Juice gave the dogs the dope and they were about to leave and the dogs started chasing them. Tig got bit on the azz before they made it to the truck and says to Juice they should have been out by now; what kind a dope did you give them? Juice replied meth. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.

1 Like

The Bill of Rights and Constitution applies to legal citizens. If felons cannot own guns then how can an illegal immigrant?

4 Likes

Felons can own guns just not legally.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Anthony334

2 Likes

@Anthony334 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

@Eugene49 Yes sir, these are Resident Joke BiteMe’s people (illegal immigrants), free phones and free handguns, because it’s their US Constitutional Rights. :hugs: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And the American people, well, we’re just “CHOPPED LIVER!!” :sob: :angry: Thank you Pudding Pants!

2 Likes

I’m going to leave the country tomorrow morning…
I’m gonna circle back around, come in through Eagle Pass
They won’t even see me because I’m White so
they will assume incorrectly I’m just having a swim in the
Rio! Laaaaaaaaaa Laaa La La! splash Splash!
Gimme my new Suv, Gun (whatever you got
What’s good for the Terrorist is good enough for me amirite!
Free Visa card! Food (don’t need housing!) and do it again next month!
This could be a new Job! !I’d have (12) new guns in a Year ! Holy cow! said elsie!
(The .gov has choice Firearms! Git sum!)

6 Likes

@Don102 That’s a great idea, Free Visa card, Food, new guns! When DJT wins, just make sure you don’t get deported! :open_mouth: :laughing:

4 Likes

How would they Deport me Sir?
I’m White
The ever shrinkin’ Middle class
Pay my taxes

I’m Invisible!
They’re focused on my darker skinned brethren!
Bienvinedos! Ole!..I just can’t pull that off!

3 Likes

Be sure to waterproof your passport and strap it to you, as you swim, or else you might wind up caged with a bunch of people you can’t understand, while being forced to justify your relevancy.

5 Likes

Plenty of ukrainians are coming through illegally even though there are legal pathways. I know it’s a joke but I wouldn’t attempt it. I’m Puerto Rican so trying that definitely wouldn’t work for me :joy:

4 Likes

Good Tips Brother, Thank you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But I am way ahead of this administration (Truth be told I always have been)
I’ve always been able to see the Forrest through the trees. That is why I had the ear
of one of the finest men, my General who knew how to lead from the front.
He got his boots dirty NOT on the backs of his men, but shoulder to shoulder
WITH his men. He didn’t want us to DIE for him. He wanted us to LIVE for him, to prosper
beyond our wildest imaginations!
This is where the Pudding and his acolytes FAIL.

I KNOW I’m IRRELEVENT. An old Cog in an Aging Broken System that doesn’t
VALUE Honor, Duty and Respect anymore.
They value the Mighty Green and the Narcissism and Self serving ass kissing that
DRIVES THEM. They don’t care about US or this Country anymore, they never did.
THEY ARE THEIR OWN COUNTRY. We now only exist to keep the lights on
to SERVE them as they live lavishly! While we exist on table scraps they wouldn’t feed their pets.
The problem with this Regime, this Monarchy, this twisted False .gov is if you stop feeding the machine coal the Machine dies! WHEN the machine dies THEY die and this administration will FAIL.
They always do. That’s what history teaches us time and time again.
But THEY just don’t get it. They never do. Until it’s too late for them.
EVERY Dictatorship fails because they fail to take THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
in account. The Hitler’s, The Mussolini’s, Nero, Kaddafi, Hussein etc all DIE because when you push
and entire population too far—‘What do they have to lose?’

NOTHING

FDR said it best:’ The only thing we have to fear is Fear itself.
They’re making policy now that makes no sense. Pushing, Pushing and Pushing
until we run out of real estate. Well my opinion is our backs are to the water and I don’t have a waterproof passport. They want what I’m not willing to give, MY FREEDOMS!
Their laws are Irrelevant now, Yet they keep making more! THEY are Irrelevant. An Anachronism !
So, Me personally I’m prepping for the TRIGGER, The last straw, the spark.
It’s only a matter of time now. Something beyond their control or because of their actions
is going to be that bullet you fired you can’t take back.
Ask Marie Antonetta, Ask the British in the 1700’s and soon ask the Middle East, Ukraine and on and on.
Corruption
Illegal Migration
Invasion
Food shortages
Gov Over rule/reach
Mandatory EV cars, stoves, fans, cow farts, eating bugs F**kin’ seriously?
Are THEY going to dine on Crickets? I think not.

There IS a Precedent for Constitutional Carry everywhere----OUR SURVIVAL!

3 Likes

Any one know if Form 4473 would prevent a non legal resident from purchasing?

Or please excuse my naiveness, do some states just not require Form 4473?

I guess I never thought about if states that do not require background checks (constitutional carry) allow undocumented to purchase?

3 Likes

@Don102 Now they adding “Python meat” to the menu cut down on beef. :nauseated_face: :woozy_face: :confounded: Tastes like chicken.

2 Likes

OK, sure…that makes sense…plenty of ‘Vipers’ in da swamp!

DC PIT VIPERS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (20) round HAG’S! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
  1. The form prevents nothing, It is just a way to start the background check. If someone lies on the form and they somehow get past the NICS check, they will be allowed to buy. You know, like Hunter.

2. The form and subsequent background check are totally a Federal requirement unrelated to any state law. They are required for all purchases of firearms from Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealers in every state. They are not required for individual personal sales.
    That said, some states may have added a state law requiring background checks for non-dealer sales. This is called the Universal Background Check (UBC). I am not up on the states that may have added the UBC for personal sales.

3. Constitutional or permitless carry has nothing to do with sales of firearms, only for possession in public. For the 27 to 28 states with permit less cary, if you are not prohibited by state or federal law to possess firearm, you are legal to carry it concealed without needing. state license or permit. Purchase of firearms and possession of firearms are two separate aspects of the myriad confusing laws.

5 Likes

How many millions have to die before the machines die. Remember there was always some sort of cavalry that came to the aid of a failing system! NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE US. We were it! Game over!
We need to become invisible to the enemy! How? I haven’t figured that out yet!

4 Likes