Do we want National Reciprocity dictated by belligerent states?

It has not yet. They had a lot of time during all the previous administrations to set 2A right again.

Ongoing crickets :cricket:…, my turn, I am not holding my breath.

2 Likes

It is the democrats political agenda to reduce firearms. If we can convince them it is the agenda of responsibly armed Americans by taking the guns away from the criminally violent. We can work with the democrats to strengthen the 2nd amendment. At the same time they can achieve their agenda.

The problem is they want to prevent the criminally violent people from getting guns in the first place BEFORE they commit the crimes.

The only way to do that in their minds is to infringe on EVERYONES Rights!

Besides, there’s already laws on the books saying that felons can’t have guns, that domestic violence conviction is a reason to deny firearms ownership.

The problem is that criminals don’t care about laws to begin with.

So any laws that they enact only affect you and I as law abiding citizens!

3 Likes

I didn’t say it was going to be easy. What you say are problems, I see as challenges. Nothing will ever get done if we are not optimistic.

Blue just isn’t a good color on you anyway.

1 Like

:red_question_mark:

I was being sarcastic about the Supreme Court not doing its job as yet asserting the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution in its entirety including the 2A, over the various states’ unconstitutional restrictions on 2A, as another poster suggests they should do.

My point being how long has this issue been going on without them acting in their capacity to correct this situation. One can hold their breath only so long.

It’s still an issue that they could and should assert their authority on. But, it’s still not on their agenda that I know of.

What’s blue about that?

2 Likes

You turn blue when you hold your breath.

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

2 Likes

Ha,ha, good one! :+1:

1 Like

Ironically, if one holds their breath too long, they will turn blue.


Sorry, didn’t see your post @Stuart_Bradley

2 Likes