Dicks Sporting Goods...shop there, or not?

Nope. Not for years.

1 Like

I’m getting the feeling you all don’t want to shop there for some reason? :rofl:

1 Like

Well I went there a couple of times before they went public with their new policy. Service was not good and the knowledge base for guns in general was poor to non existent, but that may have just been the store I was in as the city of Madison (Wisconsin) politics are mostly not gun friendly to begin with.

2 Likes

Because we’re all jerks :smiling_imp:.

1 Like

Nope, because you all are 2A supporters and would rather spend your money with like-minded organizations! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

I have not been to Dick’s since Cabella’s came to Louisville. Since they decided to throw the 2nd Amendment away, I will NEVER be back.

1 Like

I have a friend that hates walking in the door every time she has to purchase something for her son so he can play summer ball.
I personally will not spend a penny (yes they still exist so you can pay taxes) in that chain. I have gone in and looked in what is left of the fire arms section and told people where they can find the same thing for less money. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’ll never do business with them.

1 Like

the same as many of you, once they announced their anti 2a agenda i stopped supporting their business all together

3 Likes