Denver Mayor Defunding Police and Fire Depts to Provide for Illegals

New woke phrase jumped at me “sustainable newcomer programs”. Is this, like, endless flood of illegals?

6 Likes

Give an average manager a goal, and they’ll drive the company into the ground to meet it. Conscience free people at work.

8 Likes

You are Right Brad just look at the admin running the country, we are going down hill fast.

6 Likes

P R I O R I T I E S
:man_shrugging:t4:
San Francisco 2.0

6 Likes

This newest suite of training programs for illegals is part of Johnston’s proposed $89.9 million in spending for migrants.

The Denver Police Dept., for instance, confirmed that it is losing $8.4 million from its operating budget.

The city’s fire department is also being told it will lose money, with a deficit of $2.5 million.

Just let that soak in. $89M for, $8.4M and $2.4M taken away and its for illegals, people that have broken the law and put themselves in the position they are in. Do they do that for Tax evaders, pot smokers, thieves? They are actually paying an elite form of criminal.

6 Likes

Now, tell me how it’s going to be spent.
If you’re not one of the agencies receiving a piece of the pie, you’re in the wrong business.

4 Likes

Another WOKE PI#1 (That’s Public Idiot#1 for those of you following at home) :crazy_face:
I have just this one thing to say to all the Blu Balls.gov.

If I were a First Responder and treated like this-----I WOULD WALK! Fend for yourselves PHUCKER’S!

Let these Criminals put out their own Fires, mop up the dead in their streets, answer their own 311/911 calls and man their own Squad cars… This is getting retarded. America is on Life Support and somebody has their foot caught up in the plug!

Anarchy 2.0 coming to a city near you.

6 Likes

Good luck with that Denver. Now go and elect some more idiots. It’ll make you feel gooder!

8 Likes

well… it is Denver and IIRC they continually sue bakers and such over and over…

seems the baker didn’t wanna do a certain type of cake…

never mind there are other bakers that would have done it…

so not surprised… perhaps they will get a surprise later from the illegals… who knows…???

6 Likes

If these Blue Cities don’t see already their WOKE policies have been detrimental to the public’s safety
they never will (that is of course until it’s too late)
The PROTESTS WILL get out of control if not dealt with now.
The Invaders will be activated
The Police (if smart —and they are) will disappear
Anarchy will ensue
and cities and their .gov will burn.

Who’s turn is it to bring the…

3 Likes

They are unwilling to see it Brother, because it contradicts the woke narrative. I’m inclined to wonder if they are even told reality by their underlings, or if it’s like typical corporate America, where everyone is afraid to tell the bosses at the top that their policies aren’t working and the company is going to hell. This results in things like what had been the best airplane builder in the world forgetting to bolt doors into place, or how to engineer a flight control system, because all the people who knew what they were doing have already left.

5 Likes

perhaps a big part of the entire plan is to deliberately NOT see…

then when it gets really bad… they will say we can fix this BUT we need your rights…

or call in the UN to pacify the violent citizens/people that got fed up with em and did something???

a possibly BIG hint??? look at the fencing and armed military at or nations capital???

6 Likes