DC Lockdowns

I also believe that truly democratic (free and fair…so to speak) elections are no longer real, either. I believe THAT is what has fundamentally changed most of all. You can vote yourself into Marxism. You have to shoot your way out. But that turned out to be true for the American brand of “democracy,” too. Didn’t it? (1860-1865)

By comparison, the British just left the EU without bloodshed. Food for thought!

3 Likes

Semper Fi David!

Thanks Virgil, I appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry for the long time to respond everybody. Once 2020 happened and all the talks about guns began, I saw it as the perfect time to take on my biggest fear and go to college. I’m going for an AA in Firearms Science, learning to be a gunsmith, and I even have a business plan to change hearts and minds in my local area regarding gun owners by offering training, customization, repairs, and we’ll see where the future goes. They can’t take them all if more people know how to build and repair them was my thinking. The knowledge from our ancestors will live on through me and others like me. :us: I’ve kept up a 3.9 GPA, and hopefully with the first year done, I’ll see if my A streak continued. Feeling damn confident I’m earning honors this year too from how my grades were this year. :100:

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel too. They win if we do what conservatives do best… remember the past. We can learn from it, but we can’t neglect the future either. If we stay in the past, then no one is focusing on future issues that need supported. It also hurts the public view of us more as well. Especially with the MSNBC host talking about conservatives talking with a gun wall behind them (look it up, it’s disgusting to those who haven’t seen it yet).

We can only win this through ideas and compassion to the every day citizens. If we win them, they lose. Public perception is how they are beating us. All of us have to remember every day, how we interact with others will leave a lasting impression. This could be positive and they’ll remember we’re not all like the nuts crowd, or they’ll see us acting a way they find reprehensible and they’ll condemn us to others.

So, whenever you go outside of your door, try and win hearts and minds. That’s our only real chance to win our freedom back. It’s not a war that will win this. War is the easy option, and it can fail too. Win through ideas and we’ll be an even better nation in the end then we were before, and we may have that many more gun owners too. Too many people equate us to our lesser brothers that drink beer, shoot their…off, and then laugh about it to their buddies. We have to be a more professional and polished community to win more people. Just my idea on how the 2A will ever have a chance at surviving this.

Well said, I agree , we can’t be focused on that is already happened. Yesterday is already gone, no matter can’t go back and change anything. But we can change the now & tomorrow.

2 Likes

“ The individual who spotted the pipe bomb placed at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington, DC, and discovered on Jan. 6, 2021, was a plainclothes Capitol Police officer, a new report has revealed.”

2 Likes

Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you’ve been
It’s all been a pack of lies…

3 Likes