David Hogg: You Have No Right To Own A Gun

8 Likes

tell ā€˜ā€˜hog lipsā€™ā€™ to KISS MY GRIPS :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes

David Hogg has no right to be alive. He is standing on the bodies of the dead to enrich himself. F ck that guy.

7 Likes

I have to wonder if hogg is trying to appease a guilty conscience. If the shooter (I donā€™t remember his name), hadnā€™t been mercilessly picked on would he have had a mental breakdown that encouraged his rampage? Not having " the right to own a gun " would make it a lot easier and safer for people like this guy to bully less fortunate people. Iā€™m not defending the shooter, That was an evil thing to do. But if the shooter couldnā€™t obtain a gun would he have used a pipe bomb? Or a knife, or a box cutter? Once a person goes off the deep end what would he resort to? Just my thought on this.

1 Like

I always figured he was just capitalizing on the dead bodies of his classmates and milking his 15 minutes of fame for everything he could get. Seems like a pretty miserable existence, I almost feel sorry for him. What else does he have?

5 Likes

Oh yes I agree he is certainly standing on his dead friends and classmates bodies for his 15 minutes. But was he one of the ones that bullied this kid, contributing to those bodies. If a person pushes someone over the edge, doesnā€™t that person share some guilt ?

2 Likes

David Hogg Before Parklandā€¦

Well, he does look quite effeminate, maybe Bud Light will sponsor him?

6 Likes

From those short clips, I do not see where the life guard did anything wrong. The kid certainly did by cursing at the life guard. There is no reason to behave in that manner in that situation. Only an ignorant, morally corrupt person would do that.

2 Likes

Seems to me heā€™s in search of the limelight at an early age.
Crisis actor :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Itā€™s possible he truly believes all the lies and propaganda that are getting dumped on everyone by the main stream media. Not to mention the negative effects of all the media censorship that covers up all of the lives protected and saved by lawful firearm owners every day.

The most dangerous zealots are the ones who unquestioningly believe in their cause. Many of them feel no action is too extreme in pursuit of their righteous goals no matter how many freedoms and lives their actions may take.

4 Likes

Or, heā€™s an active participant.
From Redondo Beach to Parkland?
Coast to coast?
I donā€™t believe in coincidence.

3 Likes

I have had too many crazy coincidences in my life to not believe in them:)

3 Likes

You know Hogg Sr. works for the :fu: :honeybee: :eye: . He must have called holding his badge to get the lifeguard in trouble. Cannot imagine a veteran lifeguard investigated for talking sense into 2 punks.
Petty, vindictive, unethical.

4 Likes

Forgive him Lord, he knows not what he does or says.

2 Likes

The 2A is simply stating that you canā€™t have a militia if the people arenā€™t armed in the first place. Whether a State actually ever calls out the militia is irrelevant to whether the people have the right to bear arms.

10 Likes

Now, Iā€™m no match maker but, I think Gretta Hogg has a nice ring to it. Theyā€™d be wonderful together out in the big scary world, together. Both are useless puppets with lies spewing forth and a hypocritical existence.

You know she burns carbon to tell us not to. And a young man with his character has armed security.

7 Likes

I am on a roll today

2 Likes

LOL Yep !!!

1 Like