Our god given rights

if we lose our RIGHT to keep and bear arms we will never get it back —– without a fight. But there is more to be said; if we loose our RIGHT to keep and bear arms, there is no guarantee against our own government deleting our other RIGHTS

6 Likes

If it’s the last thing we protect, it’s going to be the last thing we protect! It’s not a road I think they want to travel, we won once, WE WILL WIN AGAIN. Mid terms will set the stage!
Truthfully I don’t have much faith since we can’t seem to protect the 1st!

7 Likes

It’s the one and only thing that makes America AMERICA :us:

5 Likes

Sorry but if they want to abolish the 2A they would have to make an amendment to do it. And then 3/4 of the states would have to RATIFY IT. And there is enough states that would vote to ratify it. And those in Congress seem to forget that the RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS A RIGHT GIVEN TO US BY OUR CREATOR(G-d). And it is an UNALIENABLE RIGHT THAT CONGRESS OR ANY GOVERNMENT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO TOUCH. And it is in the U.S. Constitution ARTICAL 1 SECTION 8 lists all of the things that Congress IS ALLOWED TO DO AND WHAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO. And sorry to say these days those in Congress seem to have forgotten what the Constitution says.

6 Likes

I disagree. They haven’t forgotten, they never knew and simply Do Not Care. Todays politician is interested in being a politician. There are no Statesmen in Washington at the moment. Paul, Lee, Cruz and others like them tip toe up to Statesmanship but even they can be swayed by political gamesmanship.

5 Likes

Most of the people have grown complacient and have their heads in the sandand we also have the brainwashed MOD SQUAD to put up with!,been waiting for people to wake up and stop drinking the kool Aid!

6 Likes