David Hogg: You Have No Right To Own A Gun

With that slackjaw, it looks like he got punched in the face too many times as a child, or maybe not enough times… :rofl:

2 Likes

For every confidence man with no marketable skills except the ability to put forth half baked ideas to gullible individuals, there are obviously a large number of individuals of questionable intelligence that will finance them. Sam Bankman-Fried demonstrated that with his cryptocurrency scam…

5 Likes

A prime example of a Harvard Education these days…. [slow clap….]

6 Likes

Care to explain how Hogg got into Harvard? :roll_eyes:
:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

He eats his boogers when nobody is looking.

3 Likes

Of course we all know the answer to this question.

He got into Harvard standing on the bodies of his dead classmates. He is a despicable, pathetic vulture.

8 Likes

Obviously, Hah-vud has dramatically lowered or completely eliminated the minimum requirements for admission based on merit. Sadly, this state of affairs is not exclusive to Harvard.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I listened a bit about this. All I heard from here though was. What I really want to say would be… Less than courteous. :-1::point_down:

5 Likes

I guess he don’t want the police to be armed too. Most countries won’t fight the United States because we have too many armed citizens and will fight back.

3 Likes

Yes sir! Cartels are the only ones who have been able to invade our land.

3 Likes

Since this post was originally about spouting nonsense, I say that young David has no right to speak to me in that manner, or at all. His first amendment rights are here by revoked. He will register his mouth and only after a psychiatric evaluation will he be allowed to poses and use words. Hope he is aware that his words strike fear into me and the courts are obligated to remove the breath that spews his words of fear

7 Likes

Are protected by people who have guns and were willing to risk their lives for whiny little…

Yeah, time for me to hush. Before I say something unfortunate.

4 Likes

Hope sarcasm dripping post made my point.

5 Likes

Agreed. Didn’t mean to rev you on a relaxing, God given day of regrouping.

4 Likes

Oh, no brother man, not revved up by you, I’m revved up by that little mouth breather, who thinks he has the moral high ground and gets to lecture gun owners. Many (self included) who served in the military to protect his right, to his pusillanimous utterances.

7 Likes

So what I am hearing is, it’s not white privilege. It’s, stand on the bodies of your betters, liberal privilege. You can listen to him (not for to long hopefully) and tell that he isn’t the sharpest tool in the toolbox. Even with his Harvard education, he tried to start a liberal pillow company to compete with My Pillow. Still couldn’t cut it and quit after less than a year.

Oh man, the urge to make jokes about him and pillows is overwhelming. I’ma hush for I get in trouble.

Edit: added last sentence in bold.

7 Likes

It was called Bed Bugs abd Beyond.

8 Likes

We need a 1,000 thumbs-up button!

5 Likes

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!! He needs to read the 2nd amendment outloud & repeatedly. Booger eating morons.

4 Likes