Craft Holsters

Is anyone here familiar with this company? I’m considering getting a holster from them and would like to know if any of you have made any purchases from them. Are you happy with your holster from this company? What about the quality of the product? Customer service? Thank you

Dan

2 Likes

I have a couple of trigger guards from them, they work well, are nicely made. Haven’t had them very long though, so I can’t tell you much more than that.
https://www.craftholsters.com/kydex-iwb-trigger-guard-holster

3 Likes

Have never heard of them, but they have pretty good prices on their leather. Five year warranty, if I did not already have a favorite holster maker, I would try one of them.

Since I own three, I guess I would recommend them.

1 Like

No SR9c… :disappointed:

1 Like

Who is your favorite leather maker?

1 Like

@DanRyanPI
Craft Holsters make great high quality leather products. I’ve bought mine for 1911 pistol (5" with tactical rail) and couldn’t be happier. They also attached pouch for 2 magazines to my order :+1:

Perfect fit after one night of suggested “treatment” (I kept holstered pistol wrapped with ziplock bag for 12 hours)
IMG_20191125_230040 IMG_20191125_230050 IMG_20191125_230116

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Luke, I work at Craft Holsters. I just wanted to let you know that we have holsters for the SR9c. If you are interested you can contact me at feedback@craftholsters.com and I’ll send you the link.
Thanks in advance.
Luke

4 Likes

I was interested in looking around the site until I saw this:

1 Like

Welcome to the group @Luke5!

:upside_down_face:
So you know they are using cookies…
It’s better to be informed than browsing other sites hoping they don’t use cookies…
Every website with store and payment option uses cookies :wink:

1 Like

Jason makes almost all my carry leather. https://www.jasonwinnie.com/

I have met him, he and his wife are both shooters, and his holsters are comfortable for EDC. His exotics are a bit spendy. I like doing business with down to earth people.

Second on my list is Milt Sparks. Good shooters there too. :grinning:

1 Like

Luke5, would you be so kind as to give a short background/history of the brand/company for us?

1 Like