Connecting with People in your area

I am trying to connect with people in my area. It is in a not so “right” area of Maryland, so it would be nice to connect with some similar minded people. Any thoughts on where I can go for that?

2 Likes

@Johnny19 Not in your area but, welcome. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome … Just guessing by “right” you mean conservative? Right wing? East side of. MD?

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes. However, I am in the Baltimore/Howard area.

1 Like

Nra is always running a “friends of the nra” thing, kind of a meet and greet. Not to familiar with your area. Good luck to you

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the family and god bless you. Carry on brother.

@Johnny19 You might post in the Regional Section, I’m not sure there are other Marylanders here, but quite a few from Virginia (myself included). The best I can recommend is find a range nearby and there is usually some sort of community bulletin board and that may have good leads.

You can also try:
https://www.msrpa.org/

https://marylandgunowners.org/

3 Likes

Welcome to the party.

There is a category, for regional. I know there are a lot from Virginia and NC, and have seen some from Maryland.
Check out the list of topics and see if you can find if not Maryland, a regional VA, MD, NC, WV section.

1 Like

Welcome to the team @Johnny19! Glad to have you!

1 Like

MDShooters.com might be able to help.
Look for Community links.

1 Like

Not in your area. But welcome to the family

1 Like

Hey Johnny, Welcome!

There are some apps like Meetup that are pretty great for this exact purpose. You might do well to check it out and see if there’s anyone in your area who started a group like you’re looking for or start your own.

When I got a divorce, I used Meetup to find others to go hiking and camping with since most of “my” friends were also my ex wife’s friends so meetup was invaluable. I went on several camping trips, climbing trips, scuba trips, and hiking trips and met some great people as a result of it. Good luck!

1 Like