Lowcountry SC/Northeastern GA Get-together

We would like to begin a no cost training and info sharing get-together in our area for the benefit of any and all firearm owners and users. We have many challenges in our society and many new firearm owners so let’s meet and learn/share/support. Respond and we will get started!

5 Likes

Where you thinking about meeting

Oh boy guess where I’m from and will be in a week

2 Likes

Greenville SC

I am curious as well. It may be worth the trip.

I see we are off to a great start. I’m in Beaufort (and am willing to travel) but initially we can see how we could meet in/around my town.

in/around Beaufort if it’s convenient

I’m in Chester Sc

This is…pretty much my area

:eye::eye:I’m actually from Charleston. Now I gotta read all the insane nonsense I’ve posted for PII

1 Like

we were really hoping for a greater interest in this, it’s FREE and NOT just for USCCA members but for everyone so feel free to invite anyone: family, friends, newbies, old-timers, WHOEVER!

It can be tough to get people to show up to meet internet people that they don’t know from real life.

This might help: You intro’d it as a training and info sharing get-together…what kind of experience/training/credentials of people providing the training/info might be present?

I understand that those of us who are really into this all have tons of our own experience and knowledge and all that, but…showing up to be trained/taught by a random person is not always overly appealing.

1 Like

To address some points that Nathan pointed out, our intent is not to offer “training” per se, but a meeting of firearm people; to primarily “meet and learn/share/support”. If and when we establish some camaraderie, we might make a trip to the range I’m sure…but for now I am looking to get to know each other, discuss our lives under this administration, our 2nd Amendment fight, our experiences with our concealed carry weapons, etc etc. If there truly is an interest, that would be great.