**Confederate Flag**

For what it’s worth (probably not much), I view the Confederate Flag very differently if I see it flying in a Southern state like Alamaba- or on an orange 1969 Dodge Charger- than I do when I see it flying in, say, Michigan. In the right place and time, it’s often a symbol of southern pride or good-ol’ American rebelliousness. In the wrong place and time, it’s a symbol of stupidity. And sometimes, it’s a symbol of malice. If you choose to fly it, be cautious of how its perceived. I say this not because you need to be politically correct or woke, just that you need to be safe and situationally aware.

3 Likes

There is a difference between what people should be allowed to display and what is wise to display. Also, if it’s a private range, whoever owns the range gets to set the rules for what’s allowed.

4 Likes

I HAVE THE SOUTHERN CROSS FLYING IN MY YARD :bangbang: AND MY ENTIRE HOME HAS FLAGS. On the walls and the AKA . Rebel. FLAG. Should . NOT HURT ANYONES FEELING. I could BE FLYING AND NATIVE AMERICAN FLAG . And. BLAMING EVERYONE ONE :bangbang: TO GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY :bangbang::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::notes::notes::notes::100: THATS STUPID . And so IS EVERYONE THAT GET AFENED. I Never Met a slave . AND NO ONE HAS EVER MET ANYONE THAT FOUGHT IN THE CIVIL WAR :bangbang: . AND I NEVER MET ANYONE ELSE THAT FOUGHT WITH MY FAMILY IN THE NATIVE AMERICAN CAMPAIGN . To WIPE THE NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLE OFF THE PLANET :bangbang::chile: AND THE TEXAS FLAG IS CONFEDERATE. Country. AN NEVER SURRENDER​:bangbang: THE TEXAS FLAG IS A FEAL CONFEDERATE FLAG THE . Was a confederate country.:bangbang: THE LONE. STAR. STATE :chile::notes::notes::notes::notes::owl::feather::feather::100::us::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Bobby Jean

I was in Walmart three days ago and I had to black men walk straight up to me and asked what kind of Indian :question: WAS I AND THEY HAD AN IPHONE WITH ALL KINDS OF NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS AND THEY ASKED ME​:question: WAS I DEFEATED. Was I from. A TRIBE. That surrendered :question::question::question::question: AND I WAS BLOWIN AWAY :bangbang: AND THEY WERE VERY VERY SERIOUS :bangbang: AND I TOLD THEM WHAT KIND OF BLACK PEOPLES WERE THEY.:question::question: AND THEY WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THAT QUESTION :question: AND THEY JUST LOVE INDIAN PEOPLE AND JUST WANTED TO LOOK AT ME AND TALK WITH ME AND THAT WAS FINE . I TOLD THEM WE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO OKLAHOMA AND TALK TO MY FAMILY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT KIND I AM TO DAY . Comanche and :question::question::question: OUTHER . So very great we are all different . You be you and I will be me Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100: TWO FEATHERS . Son of Littel deer :deer:. . Adopted by descendants of Washington. Great WHITE PEOPLES. THEY Love me . I am Loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::notes::100:

3 Likes

Brother Jason 148. My house is BLM :fist:t6: PROOF. I have enough room for all of them . And they can come an enjoy my confederate flag . And . Have the GRATEST time . I Have Not had so much fun in twenty years :bangbang: AND WE WOULD HAVE FUN AND NOT ONE BLM :fist:t6: WOULD WANT TO BURN DOWN MY FLAG . They might LEARN . :question: HOW TO DANCE WITH . REAL NATIVE AMERICAN WAR DANCES . :question: HATE IS OVER RATED. AND FINE WINE . I AGREEABLE. No matter what race you are. Bottoms up​:owl::feather::feather::chile::us::fire::fire::fire::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::notes::notes::notes::notes: MUSIC :notes: WAR DANCING GREAT . No kidding . Bobby Jean

2 Likes

Ricky 13 grate to talk to you about what flags mean the Texas flag is an . Confederate flag. For A confederate country :chile::bangbang: ITS NOT A STAR ON THE SOUTHERN CROSS :bangbang: IT FLYS THE SAME HIGHT AS THE AMERICAN FLAG :us::chile:. SIDE BY SIDE :chile::us::bangbang: AN TEXAS NEVER SUNDERED :bangbang: AND . Out of respect for you and every one that has fought . Or even died. For my freedom I TRULY THAT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SIR.:bangbang: I LOVE FLAGS AND I HAVE . A southern cross flag made by Anna the flag company that made the same flags for the north and the south. During the civil war :bangbang: AND I BLEAVE THAT NO WORD SHOULD BE BAND :bangbang::bangbang: NOT ANY WORD :bangbang: MADE IN TO A LETTER.:bangbang: THE R. Word the n word. And so many more :bangbang::bangbang: THAT IS NOT WHAT OUR CONSTITUTION. . WAS SET UP FOR OUR FREEDOM :bangbang::bangbang: SOME PEOPLE GET AFENED AT THIS FLAG :us::us::us: AND THEY HAVE TAKEN HOW THEY FEEL WAY TO FAR . We all have been oppressed

I know this is old, but let’s talk about FLAG TRUTH!! The problem with the confederate battle flag is that it is NOT the National Flag of the Confederacy. People want to claim the battle flag represents their heritage somehow, but that sad part is that they in fact don’t know that they Battle flag representation story is just a LIE played over and over again.

There were FOUR flags that represented the “Confederacy” as a Nation (That’s right FOUR), yet most of you pushing the notion that the battle flag is the sole representative is just flat out wrong, and frankly a slap in the face to the confederacy, as well as those relatives some of you claim to be trying to honor.

If you want to do a reenactment with the battle flag I believe that is more than appropriate, but for those of you who want to fly a flag of MEN DYING on a BattleField I ask what is the matter with you? Are you in fact saying that DEATH is your Heritage?

For those of you who want to fly a Battle Flag that is associated with the KKK I ask what is wrong with you?

The TRUTH?? Below are the FOUR FLAGS that represented the Nation of the Confederacy…

How is it that you don’t know these National Flags, but claim to know your southern heritage?

KNOW THE TRUTH! and Stop Living a LIE!!

3 Likes

Greg132 I fly a flag that is the Alabama state flag and . It’s nothing to do with the civic war . And the people that adopted me at 13 years old .!! Are decent of the civil war !! And they have nothing to do with why I fly my southern cross.:bangbang: AND YOU DID NOT FIGHT IN THE CIVIL WAR . And what I do on my own property is. None of . Your BUSINESS :bangbang: IF FACT I AM AN NATIVE AMERICAN. :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::chile: AND THE TEXAS FLAG IS A CONFEDERATE FLAG FOR THE COUNTRY OF THE . Not the south. But Texas is a confederate country . And now state . And you are going out of your way with . What you BLEAVE .! With what you BLEAVE and what . Just is Not so . Texas fought for their independence . And won . !! And you are just trying to start problems for 20 years I have been flying my flag and my NABOR is African American . And he is my friend and we have never had any problems . About what the civil war is or is not . You just call down . We are going to be fighting for our. VERY LIVES REAL SOON AND ITS NOT ABOUT THE NORTH AN THE SOUTH . Brother you have a lot of ANGER. For every thing. That you have nothing to do with . IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY SOUTHERN CROSS . And you come to where I live . Take another .STREET . Or JUST LOOK AWAY . Bullies . Don’t make it here . We have a war coming and you definitely will not be fighting it in the past . Some unwanted advice. Brother . Chill with the HATE. It’s not healthy . I know I have been PIZZ all most my entire life . Chill out . Live longer brother :chile::owl::feather::feather::100:

I HAVE A CONFEDERATE FLAG FROM THE CIVIL WAR AND ITS MADE BY ANNA AND THEY MADE THE FLAGS FOR THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH :bangbang: I am just ANSWERING THE QUESTION

And I AM DONE ARGUING WITH A BULLIE HAVE A GREAT DAY BROTHER :chile::100::owl::feather::feather:

BJ, and I don’t think I seen and issue with that. I am really speaking to those that claim that they Confederate BATTLE FLAG represent the Confederacy. It represent the battlefield and death. Somehow southerner had let the KKK adopt their Battle Flag as a symbol to stand beside racial hatred.

Still the fact remains that a lot of people who claim southern heritage dont even know the National Flags that indeed represented the South. The funny part would be to see how many people once finding out would adopt the Actual CONFEDERATE NATIONAL FLAG, since it is their legacy/history?

3 Likes

Agree I don’t have any thing to do with hate groups no matter what color they are I love my flag and I can not be with the white MEN I AM A INDIAN AMERICAN INDIAN THAT IS AN EVEN MY WHITE FAMILY WOULD NEVER EVEN FLY A CONFEDERATE FLAG BECAUSE IT WAS A TERRIBLE WAR BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER . I fly a Alabama state flag called the southern cross :bangbang: AND IT IS NOT HURTING ANYONE NOT EVEN MY NABOR ONLY NABORS HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT OR MY I. AND NATIVE AMERICAN NATIVE INDIAN AND THEY KNOW IF IT HURT THEM I WOULD TAKE IT DOWN . I have a real flag from the civil war made by Anna the flag company that made the north and the south flags I called them and asked to buy one and they said they do not make them any longer so I have history and maybe some day people will understand just as a flag :question: A GUN :question: KILLED MY KAZ LAST WEEK AND IT IS NOT WHAT THE GUN STOOD FOR THAT KILLED HIM IT WAS A BAD MAN WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND GET TO GATHER KAZ THE TRUE ENEMY IS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND THEY DROPPED OUR TWIN TOWERS AND THEY ARE BACK AND WITH THE NUMBERS TO HURT US ALL VERY VERY BAD WE HAVE TO STICK TO GATHER BROTHER AND FIGHT THE ENEMY OF TODAY BROTHER TODAY LOVE Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

1 Like

BJ, I just wish we as citizens would stop living lies from the politicians, and bureaucrats. It’s time the Employers of our politicians let them know they are the Employees, and not King as they would like to be.

4 Likes

TIME WILL TELL . What we are MADE OF . I DO NOT WE ARE GOIN TO TALK THE ENEMY TO DEATH :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

1 Like

Brother. OUR COUNTRY HAS SO MANY ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN IT THAT THE CIVIL WAR IS ON THE BACK BURNER :bangbang: WE HAVE TERRIST HERE AND THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK US AND WE BETTER GET TOGETHER AND TRUELY FIGURE OUT WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO :bangbang: KILL THEM .:bangbang:ALL . Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::feather::chile::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::cn::star_and_crescent::pirate_flag::fire:

Thank YOU.SIR ITS JUST A RED NECK . Symbol.:bangbang: NOTHING MORE OR LESS SIR. :bangbang: AN AS I REMEMBER THE SOUTH LOST THE WAR :bangbang: AND NOW WE HAVE A RIGHT TO FLY ANY FLAG THAT WE WANT . If people do not like it they can flag what they want . I know if I see an ISIS. Flag I may get mad :bangbang: BUT THE SOUTH HAS 13 stars on it and they had at least 13 . FLAGS ONE FOR EVERY STATE AND :bangbang: THE NORTH HAD ONE THAT JUST KEPT GETTING MORE AND MORE STARS ON IT :bangbang: AN WE DO NOT NEED ANY AMERICANS TO ARGUE ABOUT WHAT JUST DOES NOT MATTER :bangbang: AN IF IT DOES WE CAN FIGHT THE CIVIL WAR ALL OVER AGAIN :bangbang: WHILE ALL THE REAL ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES KILL US .:bangbang::us:ALL . THE SOUTH IS AMERICAN AS APPLE PIE :bangbang: BLM AN KKK :bangbang: IS NOT IN THERE RIGHT MIND WE ARE AMERICAN :us: NOW ALL OF US THAT LOVES THE UNITED STATES Bobby Jean SIR :chile::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

I AM A RED NECK .:bangbang: David Allen Cole is playin now he’s singing about :bangbang: AN I WILL HANG AROUND AS LONG AS YOU WILL LET ME AND I NEVER MINDED STANDING IN THE RAIN . :bangbang: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME OF THE COOKIE CUTERS PLAYIN COWBOY POKER .:bangbang: AN SEE JUST WHO CAN SIT AT THE TABLE THE LONGEST WITH A BULL CRASHING IN TO THE GAME FOR FUN . That’s a red neck fight when you should . And tip your hat to the lady . SIR . Bobby Jean

1 Like

David 17. Brother I fly my southern cross :bangbang: BUT IF ANYONE COMES AROUND MY WITH HATE FOR ANY AMERICANS AND MISS USE TO SOUTHERN CROSS AS FOR HATE . They better get gone that is wrong and I don’t play with stupid stupid people are dangerous . My flag is never going to harm any one. . :bangbang: A HOLES HAVE GAVE MY SOUTHERN CROSS A BAD NAME . And any thing can be miss used . Just be Care Full when you come across A RED NECK .:bangbang: THEY ARE VERY VERY SERIOUS :bangbang: AN HUMOR IS IN THE REAR VIEW :bangbang::chile::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::notes::notes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ve been called a redneck at least a few times. I am not a redneck, I am a yokel. :rofl:

6 Likes

If people can decorate all of NYC in Palestinian flag, the symbol of the murder of babies, blood of its victims barely dry. Anyone who complains Confederate Flag offends them needs to shut up.

12 Likes