Concealed Carrier Shoots Through Fast Food Drive-Thru Window Hitting Both Armed Robbers

7 Likes

These type of Fast Food restaurant robberies happen all across the country, but it takes courage to intervene when an event occurs right at the moment without knowing what the ending outcome will be. These are the chances one faces, and this incident ended justified for the concealed carrier.

4 Likes

used to be if someone robbed a church or church related anything…

they did NOT do real well in prison…

4 Likes

This is CRAZY! This is a good example why a criminal would think twice before terrorizing someone in a free state. You never know who may be armed and how they may respond in a situation like this. If your occupation is crime and taking advantage of every day hard working people, your putting your life on the line. Can you imagine how grateful those employees are?! To them this guy may be considered a guardian angel. The guy who just wanted some chicken faces no charges and seems to be hailed a hero! Good stuff!

3 Likes

Also the ability to shoot under extremely stressful conditions like we all( train for) our police need this same training. Because of qualified immunity they don’t have to worry about bystanders we do! Hence us doing the right thing and getting insurance and the training .

1 Like

BS. I am friends with a lot of cops and everyone one of them are concerned about bystanders, qualified immunity notwithstanding.

1 Like

No doub,t the employees are full of great.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say bs because , it’s my opinion that many of them are protected as a last resort but we are not at all protected. Is what I’m saying . We really have to be on firm ground we can’t say gun gun gun ! And there not be one am I right we literally have to almost get gunned down to shoot someone with no grey areas is all I’m saying so no bs just a difference of opinions