Cigar box, shoe box, tackle box, ammo can or?

Where do you store your pistol cleaning kit?

1 Like

I found a big tackle box at a thrift store for $5.00 that holds all my cleaning gear and spare parts and tools. :+1:

.50 cal ammonia box.

What cleaning kit? :anguished:

3 Likes

I have an Otis kit. It’s self contained. It is stored in a drawer at the bottom of my gun cabinet.

2 Likes

My Otis kit is the size of a large bran muffin. I just carry it in my range bag, along with Sig’s Spec1 Combo Pack in a ziploc.

Went to Walmart and bought a ammo case for 4.88 and that’s what holds my firearm cleaner and all brushes etc. :grimacing::+1:t2:

In my USCCA range bag.

1 Like

In a storage tub in side an old refrigerator in the garage next to my reloading bench

I use the Tackle box. I have the tools all organized by the sizes and big storage space on the bottom for the CLP, grease, solvent. and degreaser. My ultra sonic cleaner is in the war room at the far end of the room from my reloading press.

2 Likes

Brush, towel, and oil. Like a day at the beach! :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Plastic shoe box with buckle type latches.

1 Like

Work bench. I have a few drawers dedicated to my cleaning stuff.

2 Likes

^^^^ What Enzo_T said

Since building my reloading room I found it much easier to use the bench in there to clean/inspect so I keep all of my cleaning supplies in there.

1 Like

All in one 12 quart Rubbermaid latchables container.

2 Likes

I have a small tool bag that I use for it. Easy to transport as needed. I only have a small kit right now and only have handguns. I am sure as I add to my assortment my cleaning needs will grow as well.

@Brad great minds think alike. I use the same thing.

And it’s kept on a shelf in an armoir.

Some of y’all seem very nosy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yep. I have way to many different ways to clean guns, chemicals, materials, rods etc to make it feasible to pack them into one container. I have a bench in my garage with several drawers dedicated to cleaning supplies and a bunch of rods etc hanging from th wall. I do have some small “kits” that travel with me or on occasion go to the range as needed but that is the exception.

I only have to support three handgun calibers: .45, .38, and .22
Shotgun and rifle cleaning kits I keep separate because of the length of the cleaning rods and they don’t see near the amount of use.

With the current ammo unpleasantness, none of them are seeing much use!

1 Like