Chuck Norris

I pity the fool that gets between those two.

6 Likes

I have to tell a little true story. About 1982 I was in the navy stationed out of San Diego. I had received an invite to watch the raiders play the NY jets at Anaheim stadium. I went to the game sat in my seat with my buddies. And there was this really big dude sitting next to me. I looked a little further in between him was chuck Norris and along side him on the right side of him was another body guard. I said hey chuck, he proceeded to tell his body guard to sit in his seat and he sat with me the whole game. Man did I get an ear full. True story. I still have the Oakland raider shirt he signed, So I can say unlike most I made a friend in Chuck Norris and his kindness, By the way, he is not big at all, Maybe 5’8". Nice person indeed. Blessings

9 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! Have I ever mentioned I LOVE Chuck Norris!! Look at my profile pic. Walker Texas Ranger was what made me fall in love with martial arts! And , ranger Sidney cook, she was a girl And…she kicked butt!! :joy:I was in heaven. If she could do it so could I. I was about 6 when I saw the show for the first time.( I wasn’t supposed to, my parents did not want me to watch anything that adult so I watch with my grandparents) lol!

I have never heard the push-up one.

3 Likes

There might have been a reason - cute ballet shoes. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

He paid him to take a fall on camera, it took several shots and a body double, then he died. - fixed it for you. :grin:

2 Likes

Ghost sit around the campfire and tell Chuck Norris stories

6 Likes

I hear they made a Chuck Norris vs Mr.T movie. It was called King Kong vs Godzilla.

5 Likes

@Michael540
Welcome! Good one!

2 Likes

In 1983 was in long beach CA, went to a Oakland Raider game, at Anaheim stadium. Jets vs. Raiders. Sat down in our seats., I huge man sat next to me and another huge man sat two seats over but couldn’t notice who was in between. I moved my body forward to see around the big guy next to me, and sitting in between the big goons there was this little person. It was Chuck Norris. I kinda yelled, (Hey Chuck, how you doing,) he then left his seat and we talked the whole game. My two naval buddies chimed in. By the time the game was over and it did come to an end. We all walked to our cars together. In fact in the parking lot he was just a few cars away. We didn’t have cell phones or access to many photo opportunities. So I did the next best thing had him sign my Oakland Raider Jersey. Don’t know where I put it. Gone with the wind indeed, But this is a true story. And by the way, he was such a cool and nice man. Blessings!

5 Likes

Chuck Norris once had an idea to sell his pee as a canned beverage, it’s now called red bull.

Some kids Pee there name in the snow, Chuck Norris pees his name into concrete.

Hank Voit from Chicago PD challenges Chuck Norris to a staring contest and turned into stone.

Chuck Norris made Tom selleck’s mustache run away.

Sorry if these are repeats.

5 Likes

9 Likes

How would I secure the border? Two words…CHUCK NORRIS!

5 Likes

Michael Phelps swims through water, Chuck Norris swims through land.
Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on lava
God said “Let there be light”, Chuck Norris said “say please”
Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with 1 bird
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door

Chuck Norris Sued Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you… (this is why myspace is gone)
Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight, not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, he simply decides what time it is.

6 Likes

Why did the chicken cross the road?

It was rumored that Chuck Norris was on the sidewalk…

:cheese::cheese::cheese:joke​:cheese::cheese::cheese:

5 Likes

Chuck Norris doesn’t celebrate shark week… sharks celebrate Chuck Norris week!!

6 Likes

Chuck Norris didn’t join the **Uscca, we joined him so the bad guys will think twice and run.

8 Likes

After Chuck Norris goes swimming, getting out of the water his hair combs itself out of fear that he may cut it.

Chuck Norris doesn’t get a haircut… his hair only grows as long as he wants it to.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Chuck Norris’ house in Texas does not have a roof. The rain simply is to afraid to fall there.

A tornado blew by Chuck Norris and caused him to sneeze from the dust, when he sneezed, the rotation of the tornado switched direction and put a trailer park back together.

8 Likes

Superman and Flash decided to race to infinity to see which was faster. When they arrived together, Chuck Norris was waiting for them.

7 Likes